Upgrade pricing question

Post by Ian McCa » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 06:08:16

Hi.

I'm trying to get a list of products that would qualify me for upgrade
pricing. Specifically, I have an old version of Visual J++ 1.0 and
would like to know if I can upgrade from that.

Can anyone help? Does anyone know if VJ++ 1.0 is eligable as a product
to upgrade from?

Thanks in advance for any information,
Ian

1. VS.NET Pro: Full vs. Upgrade Pricing

I don't own any Microsoft development products, but I'm thinking about
buying Visual Studio.NET Professional.  Unless I'm mistaken, buying
the full version makes no sense.  Here's how I break down my options:

    Full version: $1079.

    Upgrade: $549 (VC++ 6.0 Full)
             + $549 (VS.NET Pro Upg)
             - $300 (rebate)
             = $798.

Or have I missed something?

--
Eric Hanneken

2. Help with WAV quality

3. Upgrade Pricing

4. Importing a Website into FP2000

5. VS 60 pro to Enterprise price/upgrade?

6. Lexmark Z51 Paper Problems.

7. VS 2003 Upgrade Price

8. promising ad in Sunday NYT

9. upgrade price from vs .net 2002 to vs .net 2003

10. Upgrade Paths to VS .NET 2003 (Can you upgrade from V 5.0)

11. .net question -- upgrade from msvc 6.0

12. Installer Question Regarding Product Upgrades

13. Visual SourceSafe Upgrade Questions