Server Side Developer (Live Data Viewer) - SW Firm - Java - Up to $120K+ DOE - N. 128 Area MA

Server Side Developer (Live Data Viewer) - SW Firm - Java - Up to $120K+ DOE - N. 128 Area MA

Post by Gary Wrigh » Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:24:17

Please feel free to refer this position to people you know who might be a
strong fit.

Open & Active as of 10-26-2012 - Still hunting for strong matches

Position Title WRSSD082012

Server Side Developer (Live Data Viewer) - SW Firm Java - Up to $120K+
DOE - N. 128 Area MA

Base + Excellent Benefits

Candidate local to Mass. Only No sponsorship

Company

Innovative, well funded, fast growing, and highly successful Software
Start-Up. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an
innovative organization and grow as it grows. Rated as one of the best
companies to work for in New England. Great products innovative
technology seasoned management team tremendous opportunity and upside
great culture.

Join a winner and contribute to their future success.

Position Responsibilities - Summary

My client s product is revolutionizing the way people consume real-time
analytics. Our server-side technology enables desktop, browser, and mobile
applications to access large volumes of live-updating data. We are looking
for an exceptional server-side developer to join our team to design and
implement our Server Software Product.

        Design and implement software in the live data server, enabling
capabilities such as client connectivity, query processing, user management,
integration with other databases, fault tolerance, and server and cluster
management.
        Design and implement client APIs and libraries.
        Select and integrate appropriate third-party technologies.
        Work closely with the Front-End and Complex Event Processing (CEP)
Runtime team members to design and plan new functionality.

Required Skills and Competencies:

        Java server-side programming expertise.
        Experience in clustered or distributed server software.
        Experience as a database user and designer, including schema
design and performance optimization.
        Experience working with Web and application servers like Apache,
Spring, BEA, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, or other distributed applications
frameworks.
        Experience working with technologies such as REST, Jetty, JSON,
JAXB, and XML/XSD.
        Experience designing and implementing Java and/or .NET APIs and
client libraries.
        BS in Computer Science and/or related work experience.

Desirable Skills & Experience:

        Experience with real-time system development, with focus on
throughput performance tuning, connection scalability, reliability, and
latency.
        Experience designing and developing core functionality of database
management systems such as query planners, query executors, access methods,
and reliability/rollback functionality.
        Experience with financial applications.

Resumes in Microsoft Word Format to:

Gary Wright - President Wright Associates

Phone - (508) 761-6354

www.wrightassociates.org