Visual Studio.NET Question

Post by Shane Baue » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:13:27

Hi,

I recently misplaced my Visual Studio.NET serial number.  Does anyone know
how I could get that back? Is there a Microsoft phone number that I can
call?

Thanks
Shane

1. Visual Studio.NET - ASP.NET Web App Project Question.

Hello!

I'm having some difficulty starting/creating an asp.net web application
project.
It gives me a warning that reads: "The UNC share
\\www.34.brinkster.com\wwwroot$\xyz\WebApplication1 does not exist or you do
not have access."

It's a free brinkster account and I wanted to learn asp.net off of it, but I
can't even create the project!
When the "New Project" dialog comes up, I choose ASP.NET Web Application and
as the Location I put http://www34.brinkster.com/xyz/WebApplication1

I'm running WinXP Pro with Visual Studio.NET and trying to code in C#. I
DON'T have iis on this system (thus want to connect remotely.) I would also
like to connect to a sql server that I have on a different domain. Can I
link these three things together? Little help? The free brinkster account
doesn't allow "frontpage extensions" so I can't try that either.. I think it
might be some authenticiation since I'm never prompted for a password for
that account.. any leads on how to change that? or does it always use the
windows integrated login?

help is always much appreciated!

kyong.

2. DECwindows config question

3. System standby and hibernate

4. About Visual Studio 6.0 projects on Visual Studio.net

5. Web Dynamic Broadcasting

6. Visual Studio.net and visual studio 6.0

8. Is Visual Studio.net backwards compatible with Visual Studio Projects?

9. Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

10. Visual Basic.NET vs Visual Studio.NET

11. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET technical requirements