Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

Post by Nitin Niti » Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:00:16

Please find attached resume of my consultant who they are available in the
market to join new projects .

   *Name*

*Skill Set*

*Total IT Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Thenmozhi Subramanian

Certified SAP SD

7+ Years

Sunnyvale , CA

California

2 Weeks

Diwakar Natarajan

Senior Cognos Developer/Architect

9 Years

Houston ,TX

Anywhere in U.S.A but not in NJ,NY

2 Weeks

Anurdha Mallipeddi

Senior Quality Analyst

6+ Years

Edison,NJ

New Jersey

2 Weeks

We are only looking for C2C positions.

Please let me know the Client Details Before Submitting my consultant .

 Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Gupta
*CompWorldwide*

MBE - certified company

Address : 6,kilmer road, Suite P , Edison - 08817

*www.compworldwide.com*

  THENMOZHI SUBRAMANIAN Resume.doc
87K Download

  Diwakar_Natarajan Resume .doc
90K Download

  Anu Latest.docx
46K Download

Post by Nitin Niti » Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:42:10

[...]

1. Compworldwide Hotlist : ,Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Senior Java Developer

Please find attached resume of my consultant who they are available in the
market to join new projects .

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Total IT Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Thenmozhi Subramanian

Certified SAP SD

7+ Years

Sunnyvale , CA

California

2 Weeks

Diwakar Natarajan

Senior Cognos Developer/Architect

9 Years

Huston ,TX

Anywhere in U.S.A but not in NJ,NY

2 Weeks

Anurdha Mallipeddi

Senior Quality Analyst

6+ Years

Edison,NJ

New Jersey

2 Weeks

Rajeswari Gandhimohan

Senior Java Developer

8 Years

Edison,NJ

New York/New Jersey

2 Weeks

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Gupta
*CompWorldwide*

MBE - certified company

Address : 6,kilmer road, Suite P , Edison - NJ , 08817

www.compworldwide.com

  Diwakar_Natarajan Resume .doc
90K Download

  RajeswariGandhimohan.docx
57K Download

  Anu Latest.docx
46K Download

  THENMOZHI SUBRAMANIAN Resume.doc
87K Download

2. SQL Table will not update row (Beta 1)

3. Compworldwide Hotlist :Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

4. using window NT server , window 2000 gives problem

5. Sqirrel SCSI

6. Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Java/J2EE Developer ,Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

7. Maillog

8. Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer

9. ~ C2C-DealUSA Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer

10. C2C-DealUSA Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer

11. Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD