Fwd: please b serious

Post by Rama Krishn » Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:04:59

All,

Please Don't Delete.

FromDivya Singh (Siemens)

Dear

Friends please help, if possible . This is important to Me.so I am
asking you to please forward it. Please
Send this to all your contacts. If anyone you know who Has survived NON
SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER , please inform Me at the address given below.
My husband has it and I Would like to know what treatment was used ..
Please

Forward this to everyone on your contact list. From The bottom of my
heart I thank you.

Thank you,

Divya Singh
Inform here:
SIEMENS,
Siemens Information System Limited,
#84, Keonics Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 561 229.
INDIA
Please keep forwarding this, even if u r unable to help. Somebody else
might Be able to.

GOD BLESS YOU....

Fwd: please b serious

#84, Keonics Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 561 229.
INDIA
Please keep forwarding this, even if u r unable to help. Somebody else
might Be able to.

GOD BLESS YOU....

1. HOTLIST-moreDICE Fwd: Recruiting-Simplifies Fwd: Best IT Contacting Jobs Fwd: C2C-DealUSA Fwd: {Hot-Resumes:68765} Fwd: ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~

Please find attached resume of my consultant who they are available in the
market to join new projects .

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Total IT Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Rajeswari Gandhimohan

Senior Java Developer

8 +Years

Edison ,NJ

New York/New Jersey

2 Weeks

Thenmozhi Subramanian

Certified SAP SD

7+ Years

Sunnyvale , CA

California

2 Weeks

Anurdha Mallipeddi

Senior Quality Analyst

6+ Years

Edison ,NJ

New Jersey

2 Weeks

My consultants are looking C2C position .

Before submitting to the Client please let me know about Client details .

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Gupta
*CompWorldwide*

MBE - certified company

Address : 6,kilmer road, Suite P , Edison - NJ , 08817

www.compworldwide.com

  THENMOZHI SUBRAMANIAN Resume.doc
87K Download

  Anu Latest.docx
46K Download

  Rajeswari Gandhimohan.docx
63K Download

2. auto input to form field

3. serious install error - please help

4. Can't use Boundschecker with DirectX

5. Serious Binding problem (continued)... please help

6. Pen / PDA Clean Out

7. Fwd: Please solve this error

8. MS Please Respond: Serious problem

9. : HOTLIST-moreDICE : Recruiting-Simplifies : Best IT Contacting Jobs {Immediate Requirement:1578024} Fwd: C2C-DealUSA Fwd: {Hot-Resumes:70052} Fwd: ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Compworldwide Hotlist

10. Recruiting-Simplifies : Best IT Contacting Jobs {Immediate Requirement:1578024} Fwd: C2C-DealUSA Fwd: {Hot-Resumes:70080} Fwd: ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Compworldwide Hotlist

11. Recruiting-Simplifies : Best IT Contacting Jobs {Immediate Requirement:1578024} Fwd: C2C-DealUSA Fwd: {Hot-Resumes:69991} Fwd: ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Compworldwide Hotlist

12. : Recruiting-Simplifies : Best IT Contacting Jobs {Immediate Requirement:1575471} Fwd: C2C-DealUSA Fwd: {Hot-Resumes:69922} Fwd: ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Compworldwide Hotlist