Immediate Need a SAS Programmer in San Diego,CA

Immediate Need a SAS Programmer in San Diego,CA

Post by charles johnso » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 00:43:29

 *Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!*
*We Need consultant for SAS Programmer*
**
*We have an Immediate need for a Resource for SAS Programmer*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant available*

**
*Position:SAS Programmer
Location:San Diego,CA
Duration:6+Months***
**
*               MAX RATE IS $48/Hr on C2C or 1099*
                   *Face To Face is compulsory*

*Sr. SAS Programmer needed for a one year, renewable position.
BS Degree in related field
Minimum 5 years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical industry
At least one year experience in SDTM data mapping, creation, and
verification is desired
Experience with ISS/ISE as well as ADaM desired.
Must have solid experience of coding analysis datasets and tables,
listings, graphs programs from scratch.
Good documentation skills are desired.*

*
JOB REQUIREMENTS
BS Degree, 5 years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical
industry
At least one year experience in SDTM data mapping, creation, and
verification is desired
Experience with ISS/ISE as well as ADaM desired.*
*
 *
**

*Best Regards,
Charles Johnson - Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
Voice:203-717-2123

1. Need - SAP ABAP Developer, San Diego, CA

Direct Client Requirement...

SAP ABAP Consultant/SAP ABAP Developer

Role - SAP ABAP CRM Developer - 3 Positions
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 3+ months

?       At least 5-6 years of pure CRM experience (excluding ECC)
?       3-4 CRM projects, 1-2 full cycles is a plus
?       Strong communication and team skills
?       Skill set should include all of the following:
o       Strong CRM focus on either Sales and/or Service
o       Sales focus on contracts, sales orders and CRM billing
o       Service focus on service orders & confirmations
o       Strong expertise required with CRM BSP workbench, BADIs and User Exits
o       Enhance components & implement layout changes

Technical skills include

o    ABAP, Object Oriented ABAP, Debugging skills
o    Knowledge of CRM APIs
o    Strong expertise required with CRM BSP workbench
o    UI Configuration, Enhancements, Architecture
o    Understanding of BOL Layer
o    Modifying GENIL Layer
o    Implicit Enhancements, BADI Implementations
o    Middleware
o    AET (Application Enhancement Tool) / EEWB (Easy Enhancement Workbench)
?       CRM 7.0 experience is preferred
?       CRM Middleware experience a plus

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

2. Looking for Data Line Monitor

3. Need JAVA Developer, San Diego CA

4. Commodore 64...

5. Need: ABAP Consultant.| 1 yr| $60-65/hr.| San Diego, CA.

6. newclude problem?

7. Urgent Need :: Sr. SQL Developer - San Diego, CA - 18 month contract

8. New Edition

9. Urgent Need :: Sr. Level Sr. Automated QA Engineer with Selenium - San Diego, CA

10. Urgent Need :: Tibco Integration Developer - 5 months, San Diego, CA

11. Need Sr. Network Admin, San Diego, CA

12. Need L3 Network Admin, San Diego, CA

13. NEED OBIEE Developer in San Diego, CA