calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by juj » Fri, 03 May 2002 18:11:20



Hello

anybody know if the component of calendar (for select a date)
supported in windows framework will be implemented on the
compactframework???

Julien

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by mc » Fri, 03 May 2002 18:28:11


Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that the calendar
control --like the grid control and a few others--
will be included in the final version of SDE.

Mdm



Quote:> Hello

> anybody know if the component of calendar (for select a date)
> supported in windows framework will be implemented on the
> compactframework???

> Julien


 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Scott Swigar » Sat, 04 May 2002 01:01:10


Care to point out the location of that readme?

I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a DataGrid control.  I also see no
mention of a calendar in the readme.

Scott Swigart
.NET Training and Consulting

3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

www.3leafsolutions.com


> Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that the calendar
> control --like the grid control and a few others--
> will be included in the final version of SDE.

> Mdm



> > Hello

> > anybody know if the component of calendar (for select a date)
> > supported in windows framework will be implemented on the
> > compactframework???

> > Julien

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Brian G. Vallelung » Sat, 04 May 2002 01:52:18



Quote:> Care to point out the location of that readme?

> I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a DataGrid control.  I also see
no
> mention of a calendar in the readme.

I've seen it mentioned many times that the RTM will include a DataGrid. The
readme is found here:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\CompactFrameworkSDK\v1.0.3300\ReadMe.htm

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Chris Tacke, eMV » Sat, 04 May 2002 02:52:39


They *will* be including a DateTimePicker, A DataGrid and a TreeView.

-Chris


> Care to point out the location of that readme?

> I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a DataGrid control.  I also see
no
> mention of a calendar in the readme.

> Scott Swigart
> .NET Training and Consulting

> 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

> www.3leafsolutions.com



> > Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that the calendar
> > control --like the grid control and a few others--
> > will be included in the final version of SDE.

> > Mdm



> > > Hello

> > > anybody know if the component of calendar (for select a date)
> > > supported in windows framework will be implemented on the
> > > compactframework???

> > > Julien

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Scott Swigar » Sat, 04 May 2002 03:20:13


Anyone from MS care to weigh in and settle this?

Scott Swigart
.NET Training and Consulting

3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

www.3leafsolutions.com



> They *will* be including a DateTimePicker, A DataGrid and a TreeView.

> -Chris



> > Care to point out the location of that readme?

> > I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a DataGrid control.  I also
see
> no
> > mention of a calendar in the readme.

> > Scott Swigart
> > .NET Training and Consulting

> > 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

> > www.3leafsolutions.com



> > > Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that the calendar
> > > control --like the grid control and a few others--
> > > will be included in the final version of SDE.

> > > Mdm



> > > > Hello

> > > > anybody know if the component of calendar (for select a date)
> > > > supported in windows framework will be implemented on the
> > > > compactframework???

> > > > Julien

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Sean Campbel » Sat, 04 May 2002 04:24:36


I'd like to hear from MS as well.  I've been told by folks as well that
there will be no datagrid.

What's the true story?

Sean Campbell
3 Leaf Solutions LLC


> Anyone from MS care to weigh in and settle this?

> Scott Swigart
> .NET Training and Consulting

> 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

> www.3leafsolutions.com



> > They *will* be including a DateTimePicker, A DataGrid and a TreeView.

> > -Chris



> > > Care to point out the location of that readme?

> > > I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a DataGrid control.  I also
> see
> > no
> > > mention of a calendar in the readme.

> > > Scott Swigart
> > > .NET Training and Consulting

> > > 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

> > > www.3leafsolutions.com



> > > > Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that the calendar
> > > > control --like the grid control and a few others--
> > > > will be included in the final version of SDE.

> > > > Mdm



> > > > > Hello

> > > > > anybody know if the component of calendar (for select a date)
> > > > > supported in windows framework will be implemented on the
> > > > > compactframework???

> > > > > Julien

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Mark Gilbert [M » Sat, 04 May 2002 05:00:42


We're still unsure what controls we'll have for our final RTM product.  We
are time and sized constrained and are working on a few controls in
priority order.  You shouldn't count on having any of these controls at RTM.

Thanks,
Mark Gilbert

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by James Trefr » Sat, 04 May 2002 12:18:16


Mark,

Is the following a misprint at http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/netcf/FAQ.aspx?
"We will provide datagrid, treeview, and date/time picker for the v1.0 RTM,
but not in this Beta release."



Quote:> We're still unsure what controls we'll have for our final RTM product.  We
> are time and sized constrained and are working on a few controls in
> priority order.  You shouldn't count on having any of these controls at
RTM.

> Thanks,
> Mark Gilbert

> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

rights.
 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Alex Yakhni » Sun, 05 May 2002 05:59:41


It's not a big deal to create DateTimePicker or TreeView
through PInvoke, but we need the ability to get the
messages from them to implement events. For now it's not
possible...

-Alex

>-----Original Message-----
>I'd like to hear from MS as well.  I've been told by
folks as well that
>there will be no datagrid.

>What's the true story?

>Sean Campbell
>3 Leaf Solutions LLC



>> Anyone from MS care to weigh in and settle this?

>> Scott Swigart
>> .NET Training and Consulting

>> 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

>> www.3leafsolutions.com


message

>> > They *will* be including a DateTimePicker, A DataGrid
and a TreeView.

>> > -Chris



>> > > Care to point out the location of that readme?

>> > > I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a

DataGrid control.  I also

- Show quoted text -

>> see
>> > no
>> > > mention of a calendar in the readme.

>> > > Scott Swigart
>> > > .NET Training and Consulting

>> > > 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

>> > > www.3leafsolutions.com



>> > > > Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that
the calendar
>> > > > control --like the grid control and a few others--
>> > > > will be included in the final version of SDE.

>> > > > Mdm


nel messaggio


- Show quoted text -

Quote:>> > > > > Hello

>> > > > > anybody know if the component of calendar (for
select a date)
>> > > > > supported in windows framework will be
implemented on the
>> > > > > compactframework???

>> > > > > Julien

>.

 
 
 

calendar component in framework ..?? and in compact

Post by Sean Campbel » Mon, 06 May 2002 02:15:43


That's cool.  And I understand what you're saying about P/Invoke.  It's just
that designer support would be nice for some other folks that don't really
know the API, etc.

However I would like to get a definative answer whether or not there will be
a datagrid.  You mentioned all the controls with the exception of that one.

Sean Campbell
3 Leaf Solutions LLC

> It's not a big deal to create DateTimePicker or TreeView
> through PInvoke, but we need the ability to get the
> messages from them to implement events. For now it's not
> possible...

> -Alex

> >-----Original Message-----
> >I'd like to hear from MS as well.  I've been told by
> folks as well that
> >there will be no datagrid.

> >What's the true story?

> >Sean Campbell
> >3 Leaf Solutions LLC



> >> Anyone from MS care to weigh in and settle this?

> >> Scott Swigart
> >> .NET Training and Consulting

> >> 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

> >> www.3leafsolutions.com


> message

> >> > They *will* be including a DateTimePicker, A DataGrid
> and a TreeView.

> >> > -Chris



> >> > > Care to point out the location of that readme?

> >> > > I'm certain that SDE RTM will not include a
> DataGrid control.  I also
> >> see
> >> > no
> >> > > mention of a calendar in the readme.

> >> > > Scott Swigart
> >> > > .NET Training and Consulting

> >> > > 3 Leaf Solutions, LLC

> >> > > www.3leafsolutions.com



> >> > > > Yes, in the readme of the beta, you can find that
> the calendar
> >> > > > control --like the grid control and a few others--
> >> > > > will be included in the final version of SDE.

> >> > > > Mdm


> nel messaggio


> >> > > > > Hello

> >> > > > > anybody know if the component of calendar (for
> select a date)
> >> > > > > supported in windows framework will be
> implemented on the
> >> > > > > compactframework???

> >> > > > > Julien

> >.

 
 
 

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

2. ADE Get and Set Var in ADE 2.0

3. Shell functions for Compact Framework or counterpart in Compact Framework?

4. Compiler positions available for week ending August 30

5. Creating Office Managed COM Add-Ins with Visual Studio .NET

6. Problems installing Sendmail 8.9.x binary

7. Outlook COM Add-ins With .NET

8. Feather plot

9. Writing MMC Snap-ins in VB.Net

10. ANN: using DirectX plug-ins (audio effects) in managed apps

11. Creating Office Add-ins with VB.NET

12. VS.NET add-ins events

13. Can add-ins extend the Server Explorer?