how to change windows background color at run time

how to change windows background color at run time

Post by Dmitri » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:56:41

Hi

Does anyone know how to change window's background color
at run time?

Should somehow be able to change WINDCLASS struct variable?

Thanks a lot
Dmitriy

how to change windows background color at run time

Post by Dmitri » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:07:16

Got it

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi

>Does anyone know how to change window's background color
>at run time?

>Should somehow be able to change WINDCLASS struct
variable?

>Thanks a lot
>Dmitriy
>.

1. How to force CreateParams or change window style at run time

Hi all,

I've implemented a WindowsStyle property in my usercontrol which is
used in my overriden CreateParams property. However when I set this
property in the Visual studio designer it does not change the window
style because I suspect CreateParam is only firing at construction
time. Similarly I want to be able to set the windowstyle at runtime
and change the visual window style of my user control. Any ideas on
how to do all this??

Thanks.

2. Need help managing line style Point Symbols

3. Change background color on button after pressed

4. SQLCURSOR use a dynamically built SQL statement ?

5. How do I include images and change background colors?

6. RIS

7. Tabcontrol: Changing "background" color behind and adjacent to Tabs?

8. Multi-Res Mesh Question

9. Change Background color of DateTimePicker - How?

10. How do I change the background color of tabs on a tab control?

11. Could not change TabControl background color

12. Change Background color of Checkbox Webcontrol?

13. how change background color