1. How in VC++.NET to connect DLL-module to SDI-application?
Hello. Recently we have bought VS.NET Beta 2 (CD, NM 098-92081, order number
MSDSTB206389) and have setup on our computer instead of Visual Studio 6.0.
However there was the following problem in Visual C++.NET:
We have created the Dynamic-Link Library module "MyGraph" on the standard
1. In the New Project box, select Visual C++ Project, MFC DLL.
2. In the MFC DLL Wizard box on the Application Settings tab, choose MFC
extension DLL and click the Finish button.
3. Further we create header file MyGraph2D.h and source file MyGraph2D.cpp.
4. We save (File, Save All) and build the module (Build, Build) without
errors and warnings.
Further we create the SDI-application "MyGraphing" on the standard scheme:
1. In the New Project box, select Visual C++ Project, MFC Application.
2. In the Application Wizard box, choose Single document and click the
3. Further we copy header file MyGraph2D.h from the DLL-module in the
4. Further we create header and source files of application.
5. In files MyGraphingDoc.h MyGraphingView.cpp we include:
6. On the MyGraphing Property Pages box in folder Linker, Advanced in line
Import Library we type: MyGraph.lib (or Debug\MyGraph.lib).
7. We save (File, Save All) and build the application (Build, Build) with
errors. Two errors in lines (5) and (7) - where we have written down:
In Visual C++ 6.0 this program worked normally.
However, if in Visual C++ 6.0 in folder Debug of module MyGraph were two
files MyGraph.dll and MyGraph.lib (further we copied these two files in the
folder Debug of SDI-application MyGraphing, and the application normally
now in Visual C++.NET in folder Debug of module MyGraph, we do not find two
files MyGraph.dll and MyGraph.lib, and our application further is
Inform, please, how with the help of the MyGraphing Property Pages box and
the MyGraph Property Pages box to include files MyGraph.dll and MyGraph.lib
to SDI-application MyGraphing?
Beforehand many thanks for your answer. Best regards, Dr. V.A.Zharkov.
2. Live! From NY...it's WiseManager 2.0 Preview
3. ICS Microclock MK715 TouchScreen Controller
4. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins
5. windows 98 update installed now freezes
6. Creating Office Managed COM Add-Ins with Visual Studio .NET
7. SCO UNIX to Win 98?
8. SDI: Show a new CFormView on Buttonclick in a SDI, need help
9. Creating Visual Studio .Net Add-Ins
10. Create Office COM Add-Ins with VB .NET - need help
11. Generic application plug-ins in .NET?
12. how to create child windows in an SDI app with MFC