Urgent Req: Sr. RF Field Engineer / Burbank, CA####Local candidate only

Urgent Req: Sr. RF Field Engineer / Burbank, CA####Local candidate only

Post by Dev Chauha » Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:51:03

Hello Partners, ****

* *****

This is *Dev Chauhan* with *International Technical Solutions*, We are
looking for *Sr. RF Field Engineer** *for one of our client at *Burbank, CA*
*. *Please let me know your interest. **

 ****

*Sr. RF Field Engineer ***

*Location: Burbank, CA ***

*Duration: 12 months ***

* *

*Need local candidate. In-person interview required after telephonic.*

** **

Client needs numerous RF Engineers with expertise around *Agilent Spectrum
Analyzers*. Specific experience with *Mesh Networks, Wireless LAN and
Cellular* LTE projects preferred. Need experienced candidates to work out
communication issues and troubleshoot changes****

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards*

** **

*Dev Chauhan*

D:- 206-274-4684****

F:- 206-319-4579****

** **

** **

*[image: ITSlogooff]*

** **

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.****

** **

  image001.png
5K Download

1. Urgent Requirement :-Sr. Java Engineer (Large-scale Ecommerce/Web);Brisbane, CA Prefer local candidates

Job Title :- Sr. Java Engineer (Large-scale Ecommerce/Web)

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Brisbane, CA Prefer local candidates.

*Must have e-commerce web application exp*

*GENERAL SUMMARY*:  The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for
large-scale, *e-commerce Web applications development*, tools development
and maintenance. He/she will interact with the business to provide robust
technical solutions to business problems

*Requirements:*

        7+ years of experience in Software development including analysis,
design, implementation, testing and support

        4+ years of industrial experience in Java

        Development of large-scale web applications and related systems,
tools, etc

        Expertise and experience in *OO design and programming with Java*

        *Web application development with J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC
required;  JSTL, JMS, JAXP, JDO)*

        Expertise in *Rich internet applications*

        Experience in *Struts and Tiles*

        *XML, SOAP and Web services*

        Apache and Tomcat

        *CVS*

        *Linux/Unix and Windows*

        *Oracle and SQL*

 *Venu*

*Phone:  914-729-7292***

*Fax      :  914-821-9016***

*Web    : www.baisys.com***

*________________________________________***

*IMPORTANT NOTE: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to

requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused *

2. Parallel data transfer

3. Urgent Requirement :-Sr. Java Mobile Engineer;Brisbane, CA (Prefer local candidates)

4. Anyone using DKB4091 & MFC III?

5. Urgent Requirement :-Quality Assurance Analyst (Performance Engineer);Novato, CA (Local candidates preferred)

6. How to print Black&White in HP laser & desk jet PRINTERS?

7. Urgent Need :: Sr. Software Engineer (Java/J2ee) - Need Local Candidates (Face to Face interview)

8. jornada and CE 3

9. hot req Sr. Business Analyst(EXP with Outlook client, AD synch) in MD( LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY )

10. Need Local candidates only for Sr. Siebel EAI Developer in CA

11. Immediate requirement for Sr. SharePoint Developer and Sr. SharePoint Business Analyst -- Burbank, CA

12. Urgent Need :: Sr. Level Sr. Automated QA Engineer with Selenium - San Diego, CA

13. Urgent Requirement :- Teradata Developer;San Jose, CA (Need local candidates)