Urgent Requirement :-SAP CR&B Billing Lead

Urgent Requirement :-SAP CR&B Billing Lead

Post by Venu - Baisy » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 03:38:42

Job Title :- SAP CR&B Billing Lead

Location :- Pittsburgh, PA

Duration :- 12+ Months

Start Date :- Immediately

Required Skills :-

Knowledge of SAP IS/U CR&B Billing. Knowledge or Regulated and Unregulated
rate structures in gas utility

SAP.ABAP.ISU

*Venu Chava***

Phone:  510-907-8875

Fax      :  914-821-9016

Web    : www.baisys.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to

requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused

1. Urgent Requirement :- SAP SD - Contract Management and Billing Experience Plus

 One of our Client is looking for SAP SD Consultant. Below is the client
requirement.

Position Id: SAP SD - Contract Management and Billing Experience Plus

Duration: 4 Months

Location: Atlanta,GA

SAD SD Sr Consultant:

Analysis, Configuration, customizing and testing.

5 plus years of overall IT experience and 3+ years of SAD SD experience.
Need experience with Contract Management and Billing.

Thanks & Regards
Venu

Technical Recruiter

*Dwlabs Inc*|Direct: 732-734-0711 |Fax: 732-348-9590 |Email:

www.dwlabs.com|<http://www.dwlabs.com%7c/>517 Route one South,
Ste#5999, Iselin, NJ - 08830

2. Did Microsft buy Bungie (maker of Halo) ?

3. Urgent Requirement :: QA Test Leads (SAP or NON-SAP exp.)

4. Where to find options / my.cnf documentation?

5. Immediate requirements BO--Architect, SAP MM Lead, SAP PLM, and Datastage Lead Consultant

6. Incrementing Efficiency

7. REQ:Urgent REQUIREMENT(SAP ABAP(HR)& SAP BW REQUIRED)!!!!

8. Trouble with a HP 2500C and DLC

9. Urgent Requirement :- BO Developer With SAP BW & SAP ECC

10. Required SAP Consutlants, Green Card & USA Citizens ,Billing Rates are open

11. Urgent rekks for TX (SAP FICO Analyst ; Lead Oracle PL/SQL Developer & DataStage Developer)

12. 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS || 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS || 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS || 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS ||

13. Urgent Requirement :: SAP MM | SAP MM/WM | SAP Service Management - San Jose, CA