Problem detecting browser/OS info on NT4

Problem detecting browser/OS info on NT4

Post by Andrew O'Brie » Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:53:20

I'm having problems getting browser and operating system information using
the MSWC.BrowserType object on NT 4.0 using VB.  Does anyone know a
work-around?

I'm using the following properties: Browser, majorver, platform,
ActiveXControls

Thanks and any help will be appreciated.

-Andrew

1. Display Problem with Palm os and Eudora 2.1 Browser

Dear All,

I am having the foll serious problem,I developed a Page
with MMIT and Mobile:object List control to populate data
from DB.

I tested with pocket pc it works fine.when i tested with
Palm os and eudora 2.1 emulator.The page cannot be loaded
and it says error in loading the page.

I initially thought the grid control/object list control
is not rendere properly but when  i view the source(html
source) all the values are perfect.I tested some other
pages with out grid and populated from db.

How to make it work.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. ASP - is there a FAQ I can read

3. WCU setup detects W2k as NT4?!?! (VSNET RTM)

4. Available consultants List - HOTLIST / HOT LIST - 10/11/2012

5. Detecting OS for install project

6. How to execute a complete build from a command line call

7. Detecting Windows login info

8. Win me-Win 2k

9. PALM OS with Blazer Browser to Load Mobile Web Forms.

10. Using POSE (Palm OS Emulator) to browser MIT pages

11. MMIT Support in PALM OS and Eudora Browser 2.1

12. Browser Info usage is annoying me

13. Detect Browser Close