New group for discussing Visual Studio.NET add-ins

New group for discussing Visual Studio.NET add-ins

Post by David Jeschk » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 04:58:56

I have created a new mailing list for developers writing add-ins, wizards,
or macros for Visual Studio.NET. On this list we will focus on the Visual
Studio.net automation model and techniques for writing add-ins. The list
will also be a forum for sharing add-ins that you have written, or making
announcements of new add-ins. Please join the list and let's help each other
create add-ins that take advantage of the powerful new features of Visual
Studio.NET. I hope to hear from you on the list!

The list is a Yahoo group. You can subscribe from the group home page at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vsnetaddin.  You can choose one of several
mail delivery options including individual emails, digests, or read only on
the web.

Cheers!

David Jeschke

New group for discussing Visual Studio.NET add-ins

Post by Bill Chile » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:19:08

The VS Automation team is scanning microsoft.public.vb.addins,
microsoft.public.vc.ide_general, microsoft.public.vsnet.general, and
microsoft.public.vsnet.ide for problems in the areas listed below.

Bill

Quote:> I have created a new mailing list for developers writing add-ins, wizards,
> or macros for Visual Studio.NET. On this list we will focus on the Visual
> Studio.net automation model and techniques for writing add-ins. The list
> will also be a forum for sharing add-ins that you have written, or making
> announcements of new add-ins. Please join the list and let's help each
other
> create add-ins that take advantage of the powerful new features of Visual
> Studio.NET. I hope to hear from you on the list!

> The list is a Yahoo group. You can subscribe from the group home page at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vsnetaddin.  You can choose one of several
> mail delivery options including individual emails, digests, or read only
on
> the web.

> Cheers!

> David Jeschke

1. Creating Office Managed COM Add-Ins with Visual Studio .NET

With reference to:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnof...

I can't get this to work!

The message I from Word when trying to add the DLL as a reference is is:
"Can't add a reference to the specified file"

I am using VS2002 with .NET Framework 1.0x.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Is it possible to reverse acad.mnx -> acad.mnu?

3. Visual Studio .NET Add-Ins

4. Serial I/O and BCC

5. Writing Add-Ins for MS Visual Studio

6. vi editor FAQ (Frequently Asked Question List), Part 2/2

7. Visual studio add-ins - documented?

8. FS Summagraphics 12x12 Tablet (MM1201) for A2000

9. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

10. Creating Visual Studio .Net Add-Ins

11. Visual Studio Add-ins installer doesn't work

12. Problem with the Add’ins for visual Studio SourceSafe.

13. Visual Studio Add ins