6 Hot & Urgent Requirements (JAVA w/WebSphere ; DataStage Architect ; Crystal Reports w/ Jasper ; SAP XI/PI Developer ; JAVA Developer w/ Documentum ; JAVA Developer w/RCP Eclipse) SURE INTERVIEW in 2 BUSINESS DAYS..!

6 Hot & Urgent Requirements (JAVA w/WebSphere ; DataStage Architect ; Crystal Reports w/ Jasper ; SAP XI/PI Developer ; JAVA Developer w/ Documentum ; JAVA Developer w/RCP Eclipse) SURE INTERVIEW in 2 BUSINESS DAYS..!

Post by James Mille » Thu, 01 Nov 2012 02:05:40

*Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your
consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location,
availability and the hourly rate ASAP.*

RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.*

*1.* *Position: Java / Websphere Developer*
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6-12 Months
*Interview: In-Person(F2F)*
*RATE: OPEN*

                  *!!!!!! Need Only LOCAL or Nearby Area Candidates !!!!!!*

Required Experience:

   - *Client is looking for a Java Developer with 7+ years of experience.*
   - *A bachelor degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent work
   experience.*
   - *Required - At least five (3) years of practical experience in
   configuration and release management.*
   - *Experienced developing programming and scripting languages to
   automate software builds and integrate with configuration management tools.
   *
   - *Familiar with software development and diagnostic tools.*
   - *Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server and MQ
   administration.*
   - *Prior experience with deployments, configuration and troubleshooting
   of J2EE applications(preferably on IBM Webshpere Application Server).*
   - *Proficient in analyzing and testing application performance in
   various architectures.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*2.* *Position: DataStage Architect*
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 4-6 Months
*Interview: Phone + Skype*
*RATE: OPEN*

Required Skills:

   - *We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join as
   a Senior(7+ yrs) Datastage engineer/Architect.*
   - *Experience working as part of a global IT team.*
   - *Minimum 3-5 years designing/administering Datastage.*
   - *Experience supporting Datastage as a shared environment(hosting
   multiple applications).*
   - *Experience working with Datastage in Linux/VM.*
   - *Experience with access control, code migration and monitoring in the
   shared Datastage environment.*
   - *Experience with capacity planning in the shared DataStage environment.
   *
   - *Good hands-on experience with scripting in the Linux environment.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*3.* *Position: Crystal Reports w/ Jasper Resport Exp.*
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 11 Months
*RATE: $50/hr*

Required Skills:

   - *Crystal Reports XI.*
   - *SQL and PL/SQL skills.*
   - *Unix.*
   - *SQL Queries.*
   - *Oracle.*
   - *Java.*
   - *BO.*
   - *Jasper Reports.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*4.* *Position: SAP Xl/Pl Developer*
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Starts: November
*RATE: $55/hr*

Required:

*Client is looking for a SAP Xl/Pl Developer with 5+ Years of Experience.*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*5.* *Position: JAVA/J2EE Developer w/ Documentum Exp.*
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 4 Months with Possible Extensions
*Rate: $45/hr*
Start: Immediate

Required Skills:

   - *Java.*
   - *J2EE.*
   - *EJB.*
   - *JSP.*
   - *Documentum.*
   - *Linux.*

Bonus Skills: *Borland and JBuilder.*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*6.* *Position: Sr. JAVA Developer with RCP Eclipse Exp.*
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 11+ Months
*RATE: $50/hr*
Start: 05/11/2012

*Need a strong JAVA/Eclipse RCP Developer with the following*:-

REQUIRED:

   - *Strong Core Java probably 8-10 yrs experience with large scale
   enterprise apps and in a fast paced environment.*
   - *Webservices(specifically SOAP and/or JAXWS; UDDI; WSDL).*
   - *Hibernate.*
   - *Weblogic.*
   - *Eclipse IDE.*
   - *Oracle PL/SQL need to have experience doing complex SQL queries.*
   - *Any experience with Eclipse RCP is a major plus(really almost a
   requirement).*
   - *Either way strong core JAVA J2EE development experience is a must.*
   - *Really want someone who has experience doing Eclipse RCP/Plug-in code
   based on MVC design-patterns for rich client application development.*
   - *It can be either a senior level developer or a Lead level
   developer/architect.*

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process*:

*Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID: