Will .NET Compact Framework work with Visual C# .NET Standard edition?

Will .NET Compact Framework work with Visual C# .NET Standard edition?

Post by Casper Hornstru » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:45:23

Or is Visual Studio .NET Professional needed?

Casper Hornstrup

Will .NET Compact Framework work with Visual C# .NET Standard edition?

Post by Steven Licciard » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 02:37:10

As I understand it the beta version will only work with
VS.NET professional and above, but the release version,
when it is released later this year will work with the
standard versions.

Steven

Post by Simon Sherlo » Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:22:00

I'm using it quite happily with C#.NET Standard.

Had no problems, and neither have colleagues.

Simon.

> As I understand it the beta version will only work with
> VS.NET professional and above, but the release version,
> when it is released later this year will work with the
> standard versions.

> Steven

Post by Rob Beer » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:01:21

I have it working fine with the standard c# version.

Rob