Standard Coding conventions for C# .NET

Post by John Lake » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:47:57

Is there any standard coding conventions document
available on the net? I tried google and go a few pages
that speak about coding standards but they are not
elaborate and the second point is all the coding
conventions in those document contradict each other.So if
there is any standard coding conventions available in the
net, please provide me with that link.

Thanks,
Laker.

Standard Coding conventions for C# .NET

Post by FUJIMAKI Da » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:24:19

Hi.

this is not related ?

-Design Guidelines for Class Library Developers
http://msdn.microsoft.com/librarylibrary/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconnam...

--
????????????????????---
? FUJIMAKI Dai

????????????????????---

Standard Coding conventions for C# .NET

Post by FUJIMAKI Da » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:31:19

sorry, invalid link.

correct.

Quote:> -Design Guidelines for Class Library Developers

--
 FUJIMAKI Dai

Standard Coding conventions for C# .NET

Post by John Lake » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:18:42

Thanks a lot Fuji...Shall go thru' that.

Laker.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>sorry, invalid link.

>correct.

>> -Design Guidelines for Class Library Developers
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-

us/cpgenref/html/cpconnetframeworkdesignguidelines.asp

>--
> FUJIMAKI Dai

confers no rights.