Configuration error Please help : Access is denied : 'Interop.Crypt'

Configuration error Please help : Access is denied : 'Interop.Crypt'

Post by Sekha » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 01:18:50

Hi,

The following is the error which I got when I tried to
compile an ASP.NET application.

Configuration Error
configuration file required to service this request.
Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'.

Source Error:

Line 170:<add assembly="System.Drawing,
version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 171:<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 172:<add assembly="*"/>
Line 173:</assemblies>
Line 174:

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\Config\machine.config    Line: 172

After a while, the same application I'm able to compile
and execute the application.

I'll appreciate if somebody can help me out.

Thanks.
-Sekhar

Configuration error Please help : Access is denied : 'Interop.Crypt'

Post by Bill Cheng ( » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 22:36:45

Hi Sekhar,

It seems that one of the assemblies on the machine is unable to load
(Interop.Crypt).  ASPNET avoids file locking by shadow-copying assemblies
loaded from the bin directory.  You can check which process has file
locked. Try track which process has the file, try
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/handle.shtml for a command-line
program or http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml for a
GUI-based tool.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Subject: Configuration error Please help : Access is denied :
'Interop.Crypt'
| Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:18:50 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging
|
| Hi,
|

| The following is the error which I got when I tried to
| compile an ASP.NET application.
|
| Configuration Error
| configuration file required to service this request.
| Please review the specific error details below and modify
| your configuration file appropriately.
|
| Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'.
|
| Source Error:
|
| ****************************************************
| Line 170:<add assembly="System.Drawing,
| version=1.0.3300.0,
| Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
| Line 171:<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
| Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
| PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
| Line 172:<add assembly="*"/>
| Line 173:</assemblies>
| Line 174:
|
| Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
| \Config\machine.config    Line: 172
| **********************************************
|
| After a while, the same application I'm able to compile
| and execute the application.
|
| I'll appreciate if somebody can help me out.
|
| Thanks.
| -Sekhar

1. Configuration error Please help: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'

Hi All,

The following is the error which I got when I tried to
compile an ASP.NET application.

Configuration Error
configuration file required to service this request.
Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'.

Source Error:

Line 170:<add assembly="System.Drawing,
version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 171:<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 172:<add assembly="*"/>
Line 173:</assemblies>
Line 174:

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\Config\machine.config    Line: 172

I'll appreciate if somebody could help me out.

Thanks.
-Sekhar

2. U.S.Robotics MODEMS WANTED!

3. Access is denied: 'Interop.Word'.

4. Anybody use the SpellCaster TA with Linux?

5. Access is denied: 'Interop.ASPTxnTypeLibrary' ???

6. AutoCAD Mech/Piping Designer/Metro-West Boston

7. Server Error in '/' Application - Access to the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is denied.

8. NIAS Tools

9. CopyFileEX() error: 'Access is denied.'

10. .NET Error: Access is denied: 'Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy'.

11. 'Access is denied' DLL error redux: normal fixes not working

12. Error System.IO.FileLoadException: Access is denied: 'xxx' using asp.net

13. VB.NET Property 'Font' is 'ReadOnly' - Please Help!!