Analyse error

Post by JFG » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 06:24:13

Hi,

Can someone tell me what to do with this error:

The Parent Project for item diagSplits (xfwaaaaa) is corrupt and the link to the
child file has been lost until the project is recovered.

Anyone seen that before !

Tank's

JFG

Analyse error

Post by Joe Maste » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:02:30

Are you sure that the parent project or the item is still needed? Have
you run analyze -d to get rid of unnecessary files in the database? If
you have, then your next best option is to call MS Product Support.

Joe

Quote:>Hi,

>Can someone tell me what to do with this error:

>The Parent Project for item diagSplits (xfwaaaaa) is corrupt and the =
>link to the=20
>child file has been lost until the project is recovered.

>Anyone seen that before !

>Tank's

>JFG

1. Analyze errors

Hello,
The following errors are not being corrected by the
analyze.  They just keep reappearing and the database
seems to get more and more corrupted.  Any idea of how to
correct them.

1. Project log 'ogidaaaa' has a create record for
item 'OXDllExt.h', but that item wasn't found in the
project.
2. The project contents as rebuilt from the log 'owxdaaaa'
does not match the project's actual contents.

Thanks

2. Panasonic bus mastering drivers

3. VSS Analyze error

4. (gdb) where for pine4.56

5. Analyze Error: The Parent Project for item PRODUCTION (wloaaaaa) is corrupt

6. Domino and de-selection from hit-list

7. ANALYZE : error message first time see

8. US-GA-Atlanta - HP-UX Systems Administrator

9. Analyze errors disk space

10. Sourcesafe Analyze Errors

11. Analyze: errors reading from and writing to files

12. Archive terminated prematurely->analyze errors

13. VSS Analyze Error: not enough available diskspace...