Name along with email link.

Post by raju kvl » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:24:08

Hi Friends,

I have a problem with connecting an email link in HTML tags.

I need the following format into the outlook address bar.

I tried with many options, but not solved.

i entered name to the above link as follows.

But it not works..

Pl help me.. I need it very urgently..

Thanks & regards,
rajukvlp

Name along with email link.

Post by Andrew Mille » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:14:00

> Hi Friends,

> I have a problem with connecting an email link in HTML tags.

> I need the following format into the outlook address bar.

> I tried with many options, but not solved.

> i entered name to the above link as follows.

> But it not works..

> Pl help me.. I need it very urgently..

> Thanks & regards,
> rajukvlp

Name along with email link.

Post by Victo » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:28:49

I am assuming  you are using Imports System.Web.Mail
Imports System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail

Dim Mail As New MailMessage
Mail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html ' (this is Important)

Mail.Subject = "Testing Hyperlink"
Mail.Body = "<a href='/Map.gif'>Parking Map</a>"
smtpMail.Send(Mail)

1. Newbie: Automating an e-mail link to contain a link to an SQL record in ASP.NET

Hello

I am currently designing an internal ordering system for IT equipment.

I am designing it in ASP.NET (vb) using Visual Studio 2003 and using
Microsoft SQL Server

I have got the system to add the order into the database and assign it
a unique ID ("EITReqCode"), and made it e-mail the it purchaser via
SMTP automatically with a link to the "Authorisation" page where they
are to cost and authorise the IT request. What i want to be able to do
now, is add to that link the unique ID of the order just submitted so
when the purchaser opens the e-mail they will see the order which was
submitted relating to that specific email.

I am quite new to this and quite impressed with what i have achieved
single-handidly but now require some assistance.

Can anyone help me and advise me how to perform this function.

If you want to see some of my scripting already i will post it up.

Many thanks in advance.

James O'Neill
BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems Management

2. Need help with "Video for Windows" in WinOS/2

3. Adding a email link to a field on the datagrid???

4. HI!! I'm new to this and have some ????

5. Is the SNMP data type "object id" actually the MIB-2 object

6. How to create DataGrid email link?

7. Creating Help System in SQLFORMS application

8. Email Link Again

9. EMail Link

10. e-mail link not starting new session

11. wrapping email addresses and URLs with HTML links

12. Link error -- mangled names??