asp.net/vb.et issue with textbox and button please urgent

asp.net/vb.et issue with textbox and button please urgent

Post by Dhananja » Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:25:01

hi all

i have a webform named webpage1.on this page i have 2 textboxes namely
textbox1,textbox2 and button1.
now i am getting value on both textboxes using ajax calendar when
clicking date on calendar.
what i wanted to do is:-
 If no dates are selected on webpage1 and 'button1' pressed then it
says no record found, we should restrict user from hitting search
before providing search condition, Or, blank search should be
interpreted as display all record without any condition.
can anybody please tell me how to proceed or provide the code for this
problem.

Thanks in advance
Dj

asp.net/vb.et issue with textbox and button please urgent

Post by sarvesh maddy » Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:27:49

after the selection of the valid date visible the button....

asp.net/vb.et issue with textbox and button please urgent

Post by Cerebru » Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:50:35

<fx="Yoda">
On your webpage, Javascript validation use.
</fx>

Quote:> after the selection of the valid date visible the button....

asp.net/vb.et issue with textbox and button please urgent

Post by Jamie Frase » Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:54:41

:D

> <fx="Yoda">
> On your webpage, Javascript validation use.
> </fx>

> > after the selection of the valid date visible the button....

asp.net/vb.et issue with textbox and button please urgent

Post by Andrew Bader » Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:11:04

coffee-->screen

> :D

> > <fx="Yoda">
> > On your webpage, Javascript validation use.
> > </fx>

> > > after the selection of the valid date visible the button....

1. vb.net /asp.net 2.0 duble click issue with button and provided code also

Hi all

I have a webpage on which i have put 2 textboxes and two buttons.Based
on click of button i am getting data in separate gridview.i have
applied javascript validation also so should not left blank(textboxes)
even for javascript validation i;e; alert it takes twice click to
popup alert message.it is happening only when first time page loads
and also when any of the button is first time clicked, next time
onwards it functions properly on the same page load(on first click it
populates data or javascript validation).
Can anybody tell me where is the problem why first time it is asking
for double clicking of button to populate the data or javascript
validation

Like this is the code:-

Protected Sub btnSearchEffective_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs)

        btnSearchEffective.Attributes.Add("onclick",
"javascript:msgalert('" + txtFromEffectiveDate.ClientID + "','" +
txtToEffectiveDate.ClientID + "');")
        PanelGVEffectiveDate.Visible = True
        PanelGVDateAdded.Visible = False
        PanelForDefaultSearch.Visible = False
        Dim dbcon As SqlConnection
        dbcon = New SqlConnection("Data Source=.
\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\HRISDB.mdf;Integrated
Security=True;User Instance=True")
        dbcon.Open()
        Dim dbcom As SqlCommand
        dbcom = New SqlCommand()
        dbcom.Connection = dbcon
        dbcom.CommandType = CommandType.Text
        GridView1.DataSourceID = "SqlDataSource1"
        GridView1.DataBind()

    End Sub

Thanks in advance
Dhananjay DJ

2. VB and ODBC API using Client Access

3. Using ADO (not ADO.net) in VB.NET - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!

4. Looking for application to "load tet" a server

5. Bug: Issue with VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO 2.6 on Win2K and IIS 5.0??

6. Info on webhosting and FP2K extensions

7. Enumeration in tables

8. .NET (asp.net, vb.net) vs. classis asp and classic vb

9. Please help converting the following perl script into c#, vb.net or ASP.NET

10. Asp.net et indexing service

11. People good in SQL/VB.net Please Help me very urgent!

12. ASP.NET 2.0 Treeview Control Image Issue - Urgent