Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Post by P Armstron » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 04:17:14

Anybody have any pointers to a simple master/detail form example, with the
detail form the edit form.?

Thanks,

Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Post by Anthony Cangialosi [M » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:18:11

Hello,

This sample app maybe overkill but it does include a master slave PPC app
and also demonstrates several other technologies.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwi...
html/wnf_pktTaskVision.asp

Sincerely;
Anthony Cangialosi

--------------------

| Subject: Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record,
saves, refresh master.)
| Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:17:14 -0600

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework
|
| Anybody have any pointers to a simple master/detail form example, with the
| detail form the edit form.?
|
| Thanks,

Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Post by Enrico Paves » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:27:27

There is no code at the moment. Only the article. Interesting anyway.

Quote:> Hello,

> This sample app maybe overkill but it does include a master slave PPC app
> and also demonstrates several other technologies.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwi...
> html/wnf_pktTaskVision.asp

> Sincerely;
> Anthony Cangialosi

rights.
> --------------------

> | Subject: Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits
record,
> saves, refresh master.)
> | Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:17:14 -0600

> | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

Quote:> | Xref: cpmsftngxa08.phx.gbl
> microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework:18670
> |
> | Anybody have any pointers to a simple master/detail form example, with
the
> | detail form the edit form.?
> |
> | Thanks,

Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Post by Seth Demsey [M » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 08:15:29

Hey --

Go to www.notouchdeploy.com and download the TaskVision sample for .Net
Compact Framework.  It's a great master-detail sample.

Thanks,

Seth Demsey
Lead Program Manager
.Net Compact Framework

Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Post by Enrico Paves » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:41:52

There is no TaskVision Sample for Compact Framework at the moment.
Can you post the url?

Quote:> Hey --

> Go to www.notouchdeploy.com and download the TaskVision sample for .Net
> Compact Framework.  It's a great master-detail sample.

> Thanks,

> Seth Demsey
> Lead Program Manager
> Net Compact Framework

rights.

Looking for example of Master/Detail forms (detail edits record, saves, refresh master.)

Post by Frank Peschel-Gallée [M » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 08:02:05

Hi Enrico,
the example is now up on
http://smartdevices.microsoftdev.com/Learn/Articles/637.aspx

Hope this helps

Frank

| There is no TaskVision Sample for Compact Framework at the moment.
| Can you post the url?
|

| > Hey --
| >
| > Go to www.notouchdeploy.com and download the TaskVision sample for .Net
| > Compact Framework.  It's a great master-detail sample.
| >
| > Thanks,
| >

| > Seth Demsey
| > Lead Program Manager
| > Net Compact Framework

| rights.

1. Access to coresponding detail record in a Master-detail dataset

Hi,
I have a dataset including two tables which are defined
with a relation as a master-detail. I 'd like to know that
how can i access to coresponding detail records when i go
thro master records.
e.g. let say pointer is on the second record of the master
now i want to access to the details record for the same
master record(second master record).

Please advice.

2. Webcast: Interview with the Spammer - June 25, 2003

3. edit detail datagrid of master/detail??

4. Lost my administrator password, help!

5. Selecting master records by value in detail record

6. xdb problem

7. Web Form Master Detail Example?

8. controls (was Re: Gothic - like UUW)

9. Updating the details in a master/detail scenario

10. DataGrid Master Detail Detail

11. Master-Details - update problem with detail key

12. Master / Detail / Detail problem . PLEASE HELP!

13. master-detail example