Direct client requirement for Java Developer with Jasper Reports ::Today interview

Direct client requirement for Java Developer with Jasper Reports ::Today interview

Post by shashank sharm » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:34:20

*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing good!!*

* *

*I am sending you my requirement have a look and send me the updated resume
of your consultant if He/She fits for my below Position  ASAP.*

* *

*Job Title::Java Developer w/ Jasper Reports*

*Location:: Needham, MA*

*Duration::6+ Months*

We are looking for an experienced Java programmer who is an expert with
JasperReports. This role will focus on expanding the reporting capabilities
of our cutting-edge, highly visual distributed marketing portal, dmEDGE. We
are an eight year old company with a bright, technology-driven team. Our
product is a market-defining product used by many of the Fortune 500 and has
gained recognition from the leading analyst firms.

We are a growing, privately funded and profitable business founded by
well-known experts in the database marketing and software technology
industries.

*Required Skills *

3+ years of Java EE development

JasperReports

JDK1.6

MS SQL Server

Tomcat 6.x

Maven2

Test-driven development (JUnit4, Spring TestContext Framework).

Spring Framework a plus

You must work out of our Needham, MA office.

*Thanks *

*Shashank*

Universal Software Corporation

*Voice: 603-324-4028 *| *Cell::978-267-2373*| *Fax **603-598-0739***

ID::shashank_2366

Direct client requirement for Java Developer with Jasper Reports ::Today interview

Post by shashank sharm » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:36:19

*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing good!!*

* *

[...]

1. Direct client requirement for Java Developer with Jasper Reports::

Hi

Hope you are doing good!!

I am sending you my requirement have a look and send me the updated resume
of your consultant   ASAP.

[...]

2. auto generated column data: is it possible?

3. Direct client requirement for Java With Liferay::phone interview ::TODAY

4. Cleaning scanner glass

5. Immediate interview::Direct client requirement for Java Developer in Bedford, MA ::Phone than F2F Must

6. MPC823 rev. B2 I2C trouble

7. Direct client requirement for Java Developer with expert in swing,MVC ::Boston,MA::skype interview

8. Still waiting for Covad, BA and i-2000

9. Direct client requirement for Java Developer with expert in swing ::Boston,MA::skype interview

10. Direct client requirement for Sr. Java Developer ::Columbus, OH::Phone interview

11. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: .Net Developer for Long term in Secaucus, NJ :: Today Interviews

12. Immediate interview for my Direct client requirement for .NET developer:: Newton MA::Direct F2F round.....

13. Direct Client requirement -- Hot requirement for Sr. Java Developer and .Net Developer -- MA