Immediate Need for Sharepoint Developer

Post by Ravi Krishn » Thu, 01 Nov 2012 02:53:00

Hi,

*Role: SharePoint Developer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: MI*

*JD:*

Sharepoint 2010

SharePoint Designer

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Ravi Krishna*

*Deegit Inc*

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

Ph: *847-440-2436 Ext: 332*

Fax: 847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 |

*YIM: ravikrishna.recruiter | Gtalk: ravikrishna.deegit*

1. Immediate Need a Sharepoint Developer in St Louis, MO

 *Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!*
*We Need consultant for Sharepoint Developer

*
**
*We have an Immediate need for a Resource for Sharepoint Developer

Please let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at

**
*Position:Sharepoint Developer
Location:St Louis, MO
Duration:6+Months contract.***
**
*               *

*Sharepoint 2007/2010 Developer (5+ yrs .net)
5 years minimum experience in C#, ASP.NET, XML, XSL and CSS required.
3-4 years of development experience in SharePoint 2007 and/or SharePoint
2010 is required.
SharePoint 2010 experience is highly preferred.

The primary role of the developer is to develop solutions in SharePoint
2010 using C#, ASP.NET, XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, and HTML.
The developer works directly with the BA and QT (Quality Technician) to
understand requirements and deliver solutions.
Technical skills are the key to this role but we also require excellent
communication skill (both written and oral).

.NET Skills:
Visual Studio 2008/2010, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 (C#), ASP.NET,
Workflows, Web services

Sharepoint Skills:
Sharepoint Designer, WSS 3.0/4.0, Security/Permissions levels, VS
Workflows, InfoPath 2007/2010, MOSS Search, ASCX controls, Layouts, Content
Types, *
**
*Site definitions, Webpart configurations, SharePoint WebServices

Methodologies:
Object Oriented Programming and Software development lifecycle, Design
Patterns

Languages:
C#, xHTML, CSS, JavaScript,  ASP.NET

Database Tools:
SQL 2005/2008, Oracle 10

Operating Systems: XP/Windows 2003/2008 serv*
*
 *
**

*Best Regards,
Charles Johnson - Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
Voice:203-717-2123

2. >>>STOP READ THIS NOW<<<

3. Immediate Need for Sharepoint Developer -- NJ

4. Name Resolution with AD

5. Immediate requirement for Sr. SharePoint Developer and SharePoint Business Analyst -- CA

6. "No Records Returned" message from Database query

7. Immediate requirement for Sr. SharePoint Developer and Sr. SharePoint Business Analyst -- Burbank, CA

8. FS: FULL Amiga system

9. Immediate Need for .Net Lead / Architect and Sharepoint Developer -- Multiple locations

10. Immediate Need a Sharepoint BI Developer in Sacramento, CA

11. Immediate Need for .Net Architect and Sharepoint Developer

12. Need Business Analyst, Lead .Net Developer, Sharepoint Developer, Mainframe Tester, Lead JAVA Developer and JAVA Architect

13. SharePoint Developer-WA-SharePoint Developer(Must have Visual Studio Exp)