Need Systems Analyst/Systems Engineer/IL/12+months

Need Systems Analyst/Systems Engineer/IL/12+months

Post by Mary Shanth » Sun, 28 Oct 2012 04:34:52

*Hi,*

*

*
*

*Job Title :- Systems Analyst/Systems Engineer*

*Location:- Chicago, IL*

*Duration :- 12+ months*

*Job Description: *

The candidate must be able to support one or more project teams as the
pre-production environments representative. This role consists of
coordination for environment requirements, troubleshooting system and
development environment issues.

Experience Required:

        Exposure to SOA technologies (*Datapower, websphere, weblogic, WMB
*) is preferred.

        Coordination experience with internal and external teams

        Intermediate knowledge of *SQL (Oracle), Unix/Linux commands and
KSH scripting*.

        Intermediate knowledge of the following web development languages
(*HTML, PHP, PERL, and Javascript*)

        Experience with *Tuxedo* is a plus.

        Basic knowledge of *Cloud technology* is a plus.

        Ability to manage and coordinate the work of others

        Experience in planning, implementing, testing, and
trouble-shooting systems software.

        To identify, diagnose, and facilitate the resolution of
environment support issues

        To perform work in support of our project intake function
(pre-prod representative).

        To perform work in support of our continuous improvement
initiatives.

        To work independently and prioritize work with minimal
supervision.

        To communicate clearly and effectively.

        To learn quickly and adapt in a fast paced support environment.

        Experience in forming relationships with internal customers.

*Like to have*

        Basic understanding of *Pharmacy technology and concepts*.

*Roles & Responsibilities:              *

        The candidate must be able to support one or more project teams
as the pre-production environments representative.

        Troubleshooting Development and System Test issues

--

*Thanks &regards,*

*Mary Silvery*

*SVK Systems, Inc
Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact : 678-824-7774  Fax : 404-601-9507

*www.svksystems.com*

*Yahoo:Mary_recruiter  , Gtalk:s.maryshanthi**Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marysilvery*

Microsoft Certified Partner | Oracle Certified Partner | E-Verified Company

 The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for
the use of the named addressee(s)and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

1. Direct Client Hot Requirement:Systems Engineer (systems analyst)Raleigh, NC,12 Months.

*Hello Sandeep,*

* *

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.***

*Title : Systems Engineer (systems analyst)*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration:12 Months*

* *

* *

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:*

*Required
? Minimum of (8) eight years of experience working with Information
Technology projects in the roll of systems analyst, programmer, architect
? Minimum of (3) three years of experience as a systems engineer
? Four (4) year college degree majoring in computer science, engineering,
or another technical field
? Demonstrated experience architecting large-scale highly complex, highly
available computer systems
? Demonstrated experience documenting logical and physical application
deployment designs
? Strong systems integration skills with experience using XML and Web
Services running on Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) platforms
? Experience troubleshooting system and network performance issues
? Experience with TCP/IP protocols, analyzing network traffic patterns, and
running enterprise applications over wide area networks
? Experience with Oracle DBMS versions 10g and later with solid SQL query
skills
? Superior oral and written communication skills and negotiation skills
? Full understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC)
? Microsoft Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with expert-level
experience with MS Visio or other drawing software for creating logical and
physical system designs

Preferred
? Experience working in K-12 Education
? Experience configuring and implementing Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS)
software products
? Database design skills
? Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)*

* *

Thanks & Regards

Dhanaji Sakhre

P: 609-945-5350

F: 609-537-0070

2. Can this be done

3. Direct Client Hot Requirement:Systems Engineer (systems analyst,Raleigh, NC,12 Months.

4. How do I convert my unix mailbox files to courier IMAP maildirs?

5. Urgent need a Systems Engineer.//Chicago, IL// 3-6 Months Contract...

6. To hide TCP/IP settings using registry edit

7. Direct Client Hot Requirement:Windows System Engineer,,Houston, TX, 12 Months.

8. should these dir's be here?

9. HOT REK.!Need a Mainframe Systems Analyst .//Chicago, IL.//3 Months Contract.....!

10. Need Business System Analyst/ System Analyst @@@ FL

11. Need Business System Analyst / System Analyst @@@ FL

12. Need Need Oracle DBA with Oracle Database Security exp/IL/12+months

13. Need Need Data Modeler/IL/12+months