Editable drop down lists

Post by chathurik » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:02:50

Can we create editable drop down lists in c#.net?
(Select items in drop down or enter texts directly)

Editable drop down lists

Post by Raj » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:15:44

You can definitely select item in drop down. But as far as I know you
can not directly edit item in Drop Down.

There are few simple work arounds if you can explain what you trying to
achive.

Raj

1. Looking For Editable Drop down List Server Control...

Hello All,

I am looking for a .NET drop down list that allows the user to edit the
value data if they choose.  Of coarse they could select from the list if
they want to.

A good example is at www.ycode.com.

I want something just like it written as a .NET server control.  And Free of
coarse.

Thanks...

Direct all replys to:  Mike Riston

2. Zone Alarm/True Vector help please

3. retrive preselected value in second drop down list from the first drop down list

4. I can't understand why( was Routing problems!)

5. User control (drop-down list) in editable datagrid.

6. New site about XML in french

7. Newbee ASP.Net, generate a list of drop down list boxes!

8. Which fonts do you think to be nice?

9. Binding of Array to Drop down list control

10. tooltip in the drop down list

11. Multi-select drop down list?

12. drop-down list in Property Grid

13. Databinding DataTable's Column to a drop down list