Non-standard tabbed control in VisualC++

Non-standard tabbed control in VisualC++

Post by Massimiliano Albert » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

In Visual C++ and in Excel Microsoft's programmers used a particular type of
tabbed control... The labels have the shape of trapeziums instead of
rectangles and are white... What is it? Is it a standard Windows control?
(like the standard tab control that is a windows common control)
I want to use it in a VisualC++ program... Can someone help me?

Bye
Max

Non-standard tabbed control in VisualC++

Post by Dmitri » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

it is at www.dundas.com Ultimate Toolbox

Quote:> In Visual C++ and in Excel Microsoft's programmers used a particular type
of
> tabbed control... The labels have the shape of trapeziums instead of
> rectangles and are white... What is it? Is it a standard Windows control?
> (like the standard tab control that is a windows common control)
> I want to use it in a VisualC++ program... Can someone help me?

> Bye
> Max

1. Problems uninstalling Web Application on non-standard port

I created a Web Setup project and was able to install a web service
successfully onto a target machine on a non-standard port (IIS was
configured to listen on 8080).  The service ran fine, but when I tried
to uninstall it, the uninstall failed because it was unable to contact
the service.  It looks like it was looking for it on port 80.

I was able to workaround the problem for now by changing the web
server configuration to listen on port 80, but this would not be a
suitable workaround to give to customers.  Is this a known bug, or is
there an additional step I need to do to get the uninstaller to make
use of the port provided by the user during install?

Thanks!

2. Uses of Vector Quanitzation in image Compression

3. Trying to insert data in non-standard way

4. W2K Server + rras + nat

5. how do i do shaped or non-standard forms?

6. What Characterizes a Good Design?

7. Non-Standard accelerator keys

8. Parameter marshalling for non-standard data types

9. Colored text in files with non-standard extensions.

10. How to enable syntax recognition for C++ files with non-standard extension

11. Removing non-standards-compliant attribute from rendered HTML

12. Applying a Schema to a standard/non-schemad XML (Help)