HOT REQ: FlexNet Developer / Pittsburgh, PA

HOT REQ: FlexNet Developer / Pittsburgh, PA

Post by Dev Chauha » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 07:04:48

Hello Partners, ****

* *****

This is *Dev Chauhan* with *International Technical Solutions*, We are
looking for *FlexNet Developer *for one of our client at *Pittsburgh,
PA. *Please
let me know your interest. **

 ****

*FlexNet Developer*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Length: 6 months*

** **

*Required Skills:*

**         **Implement a *FlexNet* based licensing scheme with the
existing *MFrac application.* ****

**         **The FlexNet system implemented in our other applications can
be re-used for this purpose. ****

**         **It needs to co-exist with a hardware key based licensing
(Aladdin HASP). ****

**         **The MFrac software is written in C/C++.****

* *

** **

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards*

** **

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684****

F:- 206-319-4579****

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.****

** **

1. HOT REQ SAS BI Report Developer in PA

**

*
*

Dear Partner,

Greetings.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any good
matches available for immediate interviews.

You may please refer this position to any of your friends/colleagues. I
appreciate your time and support.

Please respond with *updated resume, hourly rate, availability, VISA Status,

* only.*

* *

*I have the following opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a SAS BI Report
Developer. *

* *

*Role Title:  SAS BI Report Developer*

*Rate: Target:$50+*

*Role Start/End Date:  6/27-9/30 (3 months)*

* *

* *

Role Description:  The SAS report developer will be responsible for
executing existing SAS reports in support of the marketing campaigns being
executed by the client.  In addition, to running and maintaining the
existing reports, the developer will be responsible for conducting
requirement gathering sessions with the business team in an effort to
develop new reports supporting the campaign process.

Skills Needed: Strong SQL Ability, SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Enterprise
Guide, Requirements Gathering, Base SAS

Work Location: Pittsburgh

SAS Developer not Base SAS Developer but have to have developed reports
using Web Report Studio and Enterprise Guide

SAS consultant with Enterprise Guide and Web Report Studio

Other EBI tools are a plus

* *

*Thanks &* *Regards,*

* *

Raghava Reddy

*ZIETA Technologies ***

      ----We make it happen

PH: 678-248-2096 x 263| FX: 404-601-9910

www.zietatech.com

2. Does the 21 meg Floptical work on the next?

3. VERY HOT REQ Mantas Programmer(Mantas developers’ toolkit) in PA sure slot

4. Event ID 1012

5. HOT REQ ONLY LOCALS Java Developer with Advanced Spring MVC Experience in PA

6. DC Full Computer Name

7. REQ: Java Poratl Consultant for Pittsburgh, PA

8. Setting Env variables - Here's How!

9. STILL HOT-Required::: Web Methods Consultant || Pittsburgh, PA || 6 Months...

10. ( HOT HOT REQ: ) Urgent need a SAP portal developer.//Milwaukee, WI.// 2 Months Contract

11. Need OBIEE Developer, Pittsburgh PA

12. Need Siebel Developer, Pittsburgh PA

13. Required VB.NET/ASP.NET Developer ,Pittsburgh, PA