Need Lead .Net Developer, Irving TX

Post by Mayank - IDC Tec » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:55:29

Direct client Req:

Lead .Net Developer
Location: Irving TX
Rate: $60/hr c2c
Duration: 12 Months

Experience LEvel: 8 years+

Skills:
.Net(3.5, 4.0) SQL Server
WCF WPF

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

1. Need Lead .Net Developer, Irving, TX

Direct Client Req:

Lead .Net Developer
Location : Irving TX
Duration : 12+ Months
Rate : $55/hr c2c

Exp Level - 8+ years

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

2. 21066

3. Need urgent - Lead Oracle PL/SQL developer - Irving TX, reply at only Parmjeet@cigniti.com

4. DKB Mongoose Probs..

5. Need .Net Developer, Irving TX

6. RTAS 2002 (Sept 24 - 27, 2002) : Program and Call for Participation

7. Need Oracle DBA, Irving, TX (Need local to TX)

8. Canon L10060 ???

9. Need Business Analyst, Lead .Net Developer, Sharepoint Developer, Mainframe Tester, Lead JAVA Developer and JAVA Architect

10. Need .Net Developer, Houston TX - Need local to TX

11. Need DataStage Developer, Irving TX or NYC

12. Need Business Objects Developer, Irving, TX

13. Urgent need a MainFrame Developer.//Irving, TX.// 8 Months Contract.....