*Position :* Systems Analyst/Architect
*Location :* New York City , NY
*Duration :* 6 Months +
*After Telephonic Interview round Face to Face Interview round is Must .
Client is not paying any kind of expenses for Face to Face Travelling .*
*Red Hat Enterprise Linux Engineer *
AKA: Systems Analyst / Architect Consultant
Formulates & defines system scope & objectives based on user needs.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex business problems
considering system limitations & capacity.
Prepares detail specifications for developers.
Provides technical expertise in evaluating new software modifications that
will enhance operating & development activities.
RHCE strongly preferred. This resource will work on all compliance-related
initiatives for systems engineering, & will also act as an additional
senior resource to the team.
There are 700 Linux production servers, & 200 windows servers, all of which
need to be brought up to State Street security standards.
This resource will participate in architecting new systems & storage,
performance tuning, security & compliances, & leading other engineers.
*Example projects may include : *
- Tier 1 HP 3Par storage design, rollout, & support
- Latency reduction by implementing kernel by pass with vendor Mellanox &
- Next generation CPU (Intels Sandybridge or AMDs Bulldozer) evaluation &
- SAN switches migration & standardization with Cisco MDS 9148
- Deployment of IBMs XCAT
- Migration of LDAP & DNS domain to eExhange.com
- Evaluating & deployment of XFS
- Monitor systems with Nagios, HP SIM, & IBM Systems Director
- Deploy enterprise backup solution
- NAS gateway evaluation & deployment
*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*
* *5+ years experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
* Preferred Experience : *
Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) & Storage Area Network (SAN)
Thanks & Regards,
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.499 6042 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599