Urgent requirement for Java Developer ---------2 Positions

Post by adari ran » Sat, 27 Oct 2012 05:58:56

Hello ,
Hope you are doing great.

Job Title:Sr.Java Developer
Location:Pittsburgh, PA
Duration:6-11 Months Contract

Successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in Java/J2EE development
including the following:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or
related discipline.
Minimum of five (5) years of system design.
Two (2) years of Hibernate, Icefaces/JSF, Spring, PL/SQL, SQL, Eclipse,
Unix and JDBC experience.
Contractor will participate in the ongoing development and support of a key
strategic application.  This is a J2EEapplication used throughout our field
locations.  It is mission critical to our operations.
Contractor will be asked to participate (under the direction of an FTE) in
the design, development, testing and support processes.
Excellent communication skills are required.
The candidate must demonstrate strong initiative and the ability to work in
dependently at times.

Thanks & Regards,
Rani Adari
Tech Tammina
203 Elden Street
Herndon, VA-20170
Call: 703-880-4992
Fax: 703-991-5532

www.tammina.com
GTalk:raniadarii

1. Immediate requirement for Java GUI Developer-------- Direct client ----- ---IL------2 openings

Hi,

* *

Let us know if you are interested for the below position. We can pay you the

*Position: Senior Java GUI Developer *

*Length of contract: 3 months*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

* *

*Responsibilities:*

   - Develop new features for the existing proprietary application that is
   an investor allocation engine. Application is used for calculating  fund
   returns and requires updates based on new fund structures.
   - Understand existing system and design and implement new software
   solutions into the existing system.
   - Team member will participate in all phases of the software development
   lifecycle.

* *

*Qualifications:*

   - 8+ years of Java programming experience
   - Strong core Java with stand alone experience (no pure web developers
   please)
   - Experience with Object Relational mapping frameworks such as Toplink,
   EclipseLink, or Hibernate
   - Strong Java GUI frameworks and windowing toolkit libraries
   - Java Swing is a strong plus but not required
   - Knowledge of Design Patterns, UML Modeling, and Code Refactoring
   - Familiar with JUnit testing framework
   - Experience with Software Version Control System
   - SQL database experience
   - Financial services and/or accounting experience is a plus but not
   required

* *

* *Please forward me your latest updated resume in word format and employer
details.

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*| Deegit Inc |

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 333 | Fax: 847.330.1987

YMI: ravikrishna.deegit

2. whats the best mother board?

3. Urgent required Sr Oracle Application Functional Lead analyst--2 Positions - MA

4. 800 vs 800xl question

5. Direct client -----Senior Java GUI Developer-------- 3 months ---IL------2 openings----------Rate Open

6. ANSI vs UNICODE problems

7. SILK TESTERS -2 POSITIONS (Cons. Should be local)

8. DLL Error When Printing

9. Urgent Requirement :: Java Developer (2 positions) - (Need Local, can come for face to face)

10. Urgent Requirement :: .Net/Java Developer (2 positions) - (Need Local, can come for face to face)

11. Urgent Requirement : .Net Developer & Java 4 positions

12. URGENT Requirement: Java Developer - Contract Position - DE

13. Urgent Requirement:Java/J2EE Developer (3 positions)