Need Peoplesoft Financial Functional Consultant, NYC

Need Peoplesoft Financial Functional Consultant, NYC

Post by Mayan » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 06:44:33

Direct Client Req...

Peoplesoft Financial Functional Consultant
Location :  NYC
Duration : 12+ Months

* Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials , including in-depth knowledge of the following modules: Purchasing, and Asset Management along with strong knowledge of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Commitment Control
* Understanding of PeopleSoft Procurement Catalogs, and Asset Management process flows and batch processes is highly desirable.
* Understanding of basic IT development lifecycles.
* Understanding of software testing methodologies.
* Ability of translating business needs into technical solutions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong Analytical Skills.
* Ability to design and develop PeopleSoft Query, nVision and Crystal reports.
* Advanced skills in SQL using the Oracle RDBMS platform.

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

1. Need PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Wisconsin

Direct Client Req:

PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Location: Wisconsin
Duration : 12+ Months
Rate: Open

Project Background:
As our client continues to expand, the needs of PeopleSoft Financials also continues
to expand and change. Our client is examining the possibility of international
expansion (strictly confidential), they realize their configuration in PeopleSoft
Financials will be drastically different than it is today and need someone with a
global implementation background to advise and implement this project.

Skills:

* PeopleSoft Financials version 8 and 9.1
* PeopleSoft configuration  for international business
* Strong international financial business experience coupled with use of PeopleSoft Financials
* Ability to help the business drive international requirements and decisions

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

2. Cluster of RS/6000s == SP2 ?

3. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Newport NJ

4. 32 to 16 bit task switching under Win32S

5. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant

6. Info about 296n - PLEASE IGNORE ****************

7. no inbox/cannot send mail without remote folder open

8. NEED Sr. Peoplesoft Financial Techno-Functional @ FLORIDA / 100% SURE SHOT REQUIREMENT !!!

9. Need Oracle Financial Functional Consultant,Libertyville IL

10. Need Oracle Financial Functional Consultant, Libertyville IL

11. Need Oracle Financial Functional Consultant, Chicago, IL