Configuration error Please help: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'

Configuration error Please help: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'

Post by Sekha » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 23:17:18

Hi All,

The following is the error which I got when I tried to
compile an ASP.NET application.

Configuration Error
configuration file required to service this request.
Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'.

Source Error:

Line 170:<add assembly="System.Drawing,
version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 171:<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 172:<add assembly="*"/>
Line 173:</assemblies>
Line 174:

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\Config\machine.config    Line: 172

I'll appreciate if somebody could help me out.

Thanks.
-Sekhar

1. Configuration error Please help : Access is denied : 'Interop.Crypt'

Hi,

The following is the error which I got when I tried to
compile an ASP.NET application.

Configuration Error
configuration file required to service this request.
Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Interop.Crypt'.

Source Error:

Line 170:<add assembly="System.Drawing,
version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 171:<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 172:<add assembly="*"/>
Line 173:</assemblies>
Line 174:

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\Config\machine.config    Line: 172

After a while, the same application I'm able to compile
and execute the application.

I'll appreciate if somebody can help me out.

Thanks.
-Sekhar

2. OPNQRYF problem

3. Access is denied: 'Interop.Word'.

4. wanted SGI Origin200 w/ 360 Mhz cpu's

5. Access is denied: 'Interop.ASPTxnTypeLibrary' ???

6. FTP MAIL / Gatekeeper

7. Server Error in '/' Application - Access to the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is denied.

8. fs: solaris sparc 2.4 cd set $49

9. CopyFileEX() error: 'Access is denied.'

10. .NET Error: Access is denied: 'Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy'.

11. 'Access is denied' DLL error redux: normal fixes not working

12. Error System.IO.FileLoadException: Access is denied: 'xxx' using asp.net

13. VB.NET Property 'Font' is 'ReadOnly' - Please Help!!