Like to know if its right to Dispose an OleDbConnection object

Like to know if its right to Dispose an OleDbConnection object

Post by Chan » Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:36:27

Hi,

Im working on distributed enviornment where .NET data component are
registred as COM+ object. I would like to know it its right to dispose all
the connection objects i created in my code.

Yes we make sure that they are close at the very end of my code.

Is that enough or do i need to dispose them too.

Does Dispose of these connection object affect the working of OLEDB
connection pooling?

thanks in advance,
Chan