Web exception occured when accessing web service from Cf

Web exception occured when accessing web service from Cf

Post by Sudhaka » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:08:03

Hai,
      My pocket pc application throw WebException ( Protocol error) when
accessing the web service. what cuases this error and how can i resolve it?
Any one can help me.

Note:
    Accessing web methods from IE works perfectly. Accessing it from Cf only
gives problem to me.

Bye .
KG Sudhakar

Web exception occured when accessing web service from Cf

Post by Chris Tacke, eMV » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 02:51:02

Are you referencing the atual IP address or are you using "localhost"?

-Chris

Quote:> Hai,
>       My pocket pc application throw WebException ( Protocol error) when
> accessing the web service. what cuases this error and how can i resolve
it?
> Any one can help me.

> Note:
>     Accessing web methods from IE works perfectly. Accessing it from Cf
only
> gives problem to me.

> Bye .
> KG Sudhakar

Web exception occured when accessing web service from Cf

Post by Sudhaka » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:56:25

Hai chris,
    I am using IP address.

With hope
Sudhakar KG