Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'Collection' is not defined.

Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'Collection' is not defined.

Post by nt » Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:28:40

Hi,

I have the following class and when I execute it, this error keep coming up.
Could someone point out to me if I have missed out anything here? Thanks! :)
Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'Collection' is not defined.

Line 1:   Imports System.Data
Line 49:   .............
Line 50:   Public Function Report(Byval ovArgs As Collection) As Boolean
Line 51:   .............

Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'Collection' is not defined.

Post by Jayesh Pate » Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:38:08

Import Collection namespace and try..

Quote:> Hi,

> I have the following class and when I execute it, this error keep coming
up.
> Could someone point out to me if I have missed out anything here? Thanks!
:)
> Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'Collection' is not defined.

> Line 1:   Imports System.Data
> Line 50:   Public Function Report(Byval ovArgs As Collection) As Boolean

Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'Collection' is not defined.

Post by nt » Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:36:32

I have just tried importing namespace as Microsoft.VisualBasic.Collection
but still have the same problems! Anymore help please!!!

NT