Need SAS Developer, JAVA Developer, Silverlight Developer, Tibco Developer (Multiple Reqs)

Need SAS Developer, JAVA Developer, Silverlight Developer, Tibco Developer (Multiple Reqs)

Post by Mayank Sharm » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 00:30:59

Urgent Client Requirement

Hi Friends,
Currently we have below urgent requirements. If you have any consultants for these reqs, pls let me know.

1. SAS Developer, Minneapolis MN
2. Java Developer, Dallas TX
3. Silver light Developer Dallas TX
4. Silverlight Designer/Developer (80% Design, 20 Development) Dallas TX
5. Tibco Developer, Wellsley MA

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph : 408-852-7193

1. Looking for Web Developer/ Java Developer / Silverlight Developer/ Business Analysis-SBVR **reply to prasadb@astirit.com**

*
*

*1. Web Developer at $50/hr *
*Jersey City, NJ / Chicago, IL , 6+ months*

*Primary Skills: (Mandatory) *

   - *DOJO, Ajax, , JQuery, Javascript, CSS, DHTML, Java *

*Secondary Skills:    *
*J2ee, Struts, Spring, Weblogic** *

*2. Java developer *
*Jersey City, NJ / Chicago, IL , 6+ months*
*Primary Skills: (Mandatory) DOJO, Ajax, , JQuery, Javascript, CSS, DHTML,
Java*
*
*
*3. **Silverlight Developer (Senior Developer)*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Duration: 12 Months *

*Rate: $440/Day*

*Note: Preferred someone with Certification** *

4. *Business Analysis-SBVR*
*Sacramento, CA, 6+ months*

*Must have Skills:       *

        *Expert in SBVR (Semantics of Business requirements Vocabulary
and Business Rules) with Strong healthcare background*

        *Good communication & Business Analysis Skills.*

*Best Regards,

Prasad | Senior Recruiter

Astir IT solutions

www.astirit.com

*50 Cragwood Rd, Suite # 219, South Plainfield, NJ 07080     *

*yahoo IM: **recruiter.prasad***

*http://in.linkedin.com/pub/prasad-boragala/2b/543/3a5*<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/prasad-boragala/2b/543/3a5>
* *

2. Ending my contract with the MSN JOKE!

3. Need Business Analyst, Lead .Net Developer, Sharepoint Developer, Mainframe Tester, Lead JAVA Developer and JAVA Architect

4. The Pin Dropped..... Tower

5. Multiple Requirements on DataStage Teradata Developer,Java,J2ee Developer,Denior Business Analyst,(Technolo Functional),Sharepoint Developer.

6. Apple - best educational software????

7. Direct Client Reqs:Java developer/Web Developer/Web Programmer,QA Lead in GA

8. Super Hi-Res mode

9. HotList : SQL Developer ; Java Developer; .Net Developer; Abinitio Developer available for your projects...

10. Need Flex Developer / PowerBuilder developer / ColdFusion developer / PeopleSoft HCM Developer, PeopleSoft HCM Functional Cons

11. Urgent Requirements :: SAS EBI Developer and SAS Data Integration Developers (Remote Work)

12. Urgent Needs :: Teradata Developer | Java Developer | Mainframe Developer - Rate $45/hr

13. Urgent Requirement :: Silverlight Developers (10 developers needed from Senior to Junior Level)