looking for C# .Net Developer at for Duration :1 month and Location : Hartford CT

looking for C# .Net Developer at for Duration :1 month and Location : Hartford CT

Post by ankit ran » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 23:47:30

Hi,

We are looking for C#.Net Developer with Skills Visual Studio,C#, Oracle
Database,ibatis

Position : C#.Net Developer
Location : Hartford CT
Duration : 1 Month

Let me know if you are available for any new project,

Thanks
Pankaj B
573-298-4425

Post by ankit ran » Sat, 08 Sep 2012 22:43:20

Hi,

We are looking for C#.Net Developer with Skills Visual Studio,C#, Oracle
Database,ibatis

Position : C#.Net Developer
Location : Hartford CT
Duration : 1 Month

Let me know if you are available for any new project,

Thanks
Ankit
785-783-5571

Post by ankit ran » Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:52:22

Hi,

We are looking for C#.Net Developer with Skills Visual Studio,C#, Oracle
Database,ibatis

Position : C#.Net Developer
Location : Hartford CT
Duration : 1 Month

Let me know if you are available for any new project,

Thanks
ankit
573-298-4425

1. Looking for Position : Business Analyst Location : Hartford CT Duration : 5-6 week

Hi,

Please review the below job details and let me know your interest,

Position : Business Analyst
Location : Hartford CT
Duration : 5-6 week

Were looking for a business analyst with strong wmA experience. wmA is a
CSC product its a policy admin system for life and annuity products.
 The BA can be junior as long as he/she is very proficient in wmA
functionality, architecture, design, and capabilities.

Thanks
Ankit R
Erudition Web
785-783-5571

2. Sinclair Project 60 Modules FA

3. Looking for Java Developer Location : Hartford CT and/or New York City(Liferay is must)

4. Bulk CD Printing

5. Opening for C#.net Developer for 1Month at Hartford CT

6. Game Cheats (CCC)

7. Urgent Opening for Oracle DB Developer Role at Location hartford CT

8. HTML/Web Developer -Saint Paul, MN/Hartford, CT--6+months

9. Need sql report developer hartford ct 6+ months !!!!!

10. Cognos Developer -Hartford, CT -6+months

11. Need VB .Net Developer, Hartford CT

12. Multiple Positions .net Developer in Hartford, Ct for our direct client..........