DataBindings ComboBox and ListBox

Post by Boba » Wed, 28 May 2003 19:55:18

Hi,

  I found the DataBindings is powerful tool. I would
like to use it in my project. The situation is that I have
a combox and listbox. (Like master-detail=) each item in
the Combo has some items in the ListBox. I want that each
time the user choose the item in the combo - the
correct items will show automatically in the ListBox.

I read about DataView by using the RowFilter - but this
obligate me to use the event ChangeItem in the combobox,
(In other words - I lost all the power of the DataBindings)

So, is there another or better way to build master-details
DataBindings?

Thanks, Boba.

1. DataBinding ComboBox + ListBox.

Hi,

  I found the DataBindings is really good issue, I would
like to use it in my project. The situation is that I have
a combox and listbox. (Like master-detail=) each item in
the Combo has some items in the ListBox. I want that the
each time the user choose the item in the combo - the
correct items will show automatically in the ListBox.

I read about DataView, and using the RowFilter - but this
obligate me to use the event ChangeItem in the combobox,
(In other words - I lost all the power of the DataBindings)

So, is there another or better way to build master-details
DataBindings?

Thanks, Boba.

2. Coloured Telnet

3. Databinding of listbox with different tables

4. Fractal compression - concept association by evolution

5. Databinding Multiselect Listbox

6. Question about OOP in Matlab?

7. ATTN: Microsoft - Listbox Databinding Bug?

8. Hugi Size Coding Competition #10 launched!

9. listbox databinding techniques

10. Databinding listbox in windows forms

11. Databinding checked listboxes

12. RC1, Listbox databinding

13. Listbox databinding