About the Msdn 2002 Jan.

Post by Logg » Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:40:40

Dear

    After I installing Msdn 2002 Jan. version, how can I start it
in VC6.0?

Best Regards
Loggy

About the Msdn 2002 Jan.

Post by vv » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:29:12

F1

Quote:> Dear

>     After I installing Msdn 2002 Jan. version, how can I start it
> in VC6.0?

> Best Regards
> Loggy

About the Msdn 2002 Jan.

Post by Frank Boyn » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 16:18:39

Quote:>     After I installing Msdn 2002 Jan. version, how can I start it
> in VC6.0?

You can't.  The readme.htm file indicates that Jan 2002 and all future
libraries will not integrate with Visual Studio 6.0.

Note that you *don't* have to uninstall the October 2001 library.  Indeed if
you want some of the older periodicals or Visual Studio 6.0 integration
you'd better not uninstall it.

Note also that if you elected to install the documentation component when
you installed Visual Studio.NET, installing Jan 2002 MSDN does not uninstall
that component (which is over 1GB is size).  Assuming we trust Jan 2002 to
be complete, using Add/Remove programs to change Visual Studio.NET component
selections to remove the documentation component will free up enough space
to hold the October library.

About the Msdn 2002 Jan.

Thank you very much!