VS.NET add-ins events

Post by Alexander Oleshe » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:39:50

How to use events (and add new eventhandlers) with VS.NET add-ins ?  C#
please....

Thanks,
Alexander

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. Language: french to english

3. VS.NET Add-ins: How to customize ToolBox programmatically?

4. open comm problems

5. VS.NET add-ins and customization.

6. EIGRP and NT RIP.

7. C++/ATL Add-Ins and Events.

8. Vs Add-ins

9. Outlook 2002 COM Add-ins in VS.Net RTM

10. Creating Office Add-ins with VB.NET

11. New group for discussing Visual Studio.NET add-ins

12. how to add add-ins