Filling strongly typed datasets with Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data

Filling strongly typed datasets with Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data

Post by Klimen » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 05:42:25

Hi,
Can anyone post a snippet on how to fill a strongly typed
dataset with Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data  SQLHelper
class?

What I want to do is to have a data access class
SessionDataAccess with a method CreateSession(UserId,
AppId) that returns SessionData strongly typed dataset

public class SessionDataAccess
    public function CreateSession(UserId, AppId) as
SessionData
        dim sess as SessionData = new SessionData()
        ' and now I am not sure what is the best way to
fill the dataset by using SqlHelper. Can it even be done?

    end function
end class

Thanks
Kliment