Name property of Control

Post by Vika » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:14:06

Hi

I am deriving a class MyCollectionItem from the
System.Windows.Forms.Control class. This control is
supposed to be contained within a collection class which I
am deriving from CollectionBase. The VS.Net IDE shows the
CollectionEditor for the collection.

I want to know that when my control is created using this
collectioneditor(cliicking the Add button), when is the
Name property of the Control set.Inside the constructor
when I query the Name property using a MessageBox I get
a "".
Actually I need the Name property of the control for some
other purpose.
Or even if u could tell me a method that is called
immediately after the Constructor, but in which the Name
is set.

Regards
Vikas