Need :Oracle, Unix consultant

Post by manid.. » Sun, 04 Nov 2012 01:06:12

Oracle, Unix consultant

Duration: 12 months extendable

Location:  Redwood City, CA

        Should be  good in Oracle Upgrade. But should have done hands
onVersions, Commands, Problem Solving experience.

        Unix system knowledge

        Scripting is MUST. Perl is preferable but they know Shell that is
fine, but again should be experienced not just knowledgable

Thanks & Regards,

Jayam Manideep,

BroadLight, Inc
14080 Sullyfield Cir, Suite #A,
Chantilly, VA - 20151

Phone:703 961 0505 X 3015

Direct: 703 596 1144

Web: www.Broadlightusa.com <http://www.broadlightusa.com/>
Brightness 2 Future.

1. SURE INTERVIEW REQ: Need Oracle Apps Consultant EBS Consultants Exp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Business Partners,

Greetings for the day!

We have a following couple of requirements open with our client, kindly
send me your consultants updated resume along with their contact details,
location, availability and the hourly rate ASAP.

RESUME ******

*
*
*
Position: 1

Position:
Oracle EBS Consultants
Location: Naples, FL
Duration: 3-6 Months with possibility of extension

We have multiple positions for ORACLE EBS Consultants for our client in FL.

Required Skills:
Oracle PLM/PC/PPM
Oracle EBS/Quality Manufacturing Environment
Oracle EBS/Quality Inventory
Currently use Oracle R-12

Position: 2

Position: Oracle EBS W/ Agile PLM Exp
Location: Naples, FL
Duration: 3-6 Months with possibility of extension

Implementing manufacturing executive system

-project management

1-2 people that have implemented w/Agile PLM (2-3 projects)
w/PC Module (project collaboration)
w/EC module (engineering collaboration)

PQM Product Quality Management
PPM Product Portfolio Management

*
* *

*Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:*

*
Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:
  *

*
Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:*

* *

* *

*Have a great day ahead! *

* *

*Best Regards,*

* *

*Ken Thomas*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Caliber Consulting, Inc.*

*Website: www.caliberci.com*

* *

*This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.*

2. A question of law...

3. NEED Oracle apps testing consultant in IL( QA WITH ORACLE APPS EXP)

4. US ROBOTICS HELP PLEASE

5. need Oracle DBA/developer and Oracle R12 financial functional consultant@Denver, CO

6. SS10 Memory

7. NEED Unix Consultant (Scheduling Utility) in TN

8. Case sensitivity and migration

9. NEED Solaris UNIX Consultants in GA

10. Need Oracle PL/SQL Developer, NJ (NEED CONSULTANTS LOCAL TO NY NJ CT ONLY)

11. Need for Oracle/Unix Pro, Raleigh, North Carolina

12. Need for Sr Oracle DBA- must have unix exp listed as well, Charlotte, NC

13. Need for C++/ UNIX/ Oracle Developer with Tibco, Houston, Texas