Getting the value of a column/row when selecting a row in Datagrid

Getting the value of a column/row when selecting a row in Datagrid

Post by JhonDoe2000200 » Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:03:12

How can i retrive the value of that cell that it's row is currently
selected in a Datagrid?  (My datagrid is been feed by a DataSet)

Getting the value of a column/row when selecting a row in Datagrid

Post by Luca » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 04:31:48

'Suppose that dg is your datagrid
Dim val
val = dg.Item(dg.CurrentCell)

'For a row where you specify which column
'This gets the first item in the current row
val = dg.Item(dg.CurrentRowIndex, 0)

Lucas

Quote:>-----Original Message-----