Datagrid

Post by Ronald Celi » Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:03:51

Hi,

Does anybody know  how to retrive the list of selected rows in the
datagrid???

For example, i have a datagrid that is populated from my customer table, by
default it let me highlight more than 1 row, for me this rows are going to
be the ones that the user want to delete, so i want to get this list so i
can delete them all from the table, then refresh the datagrid with the
remaining records.

thanks for any help

Ronald

Datagrid

Post by Rames » Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:56:52

DataGrid.IsSelected method can tell you if a particular row is selected.
So, you could use IsSelected in a loop through all your rows to finds if
multiple rows have been selected.

Hope this helps.

Ramesh Thyagarajan, MCSD,MCDBA
Microsoft Developer support

http://www.microsoft.com/security.

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.general and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

#1  I have 2 windowsforms, and they each have a datagrid in them.  How
do I copy "easily" copy the contents of the one datagrid to the other?
(Assuming that the datasource of the 1st datagrid is no longer
available)

#2  How do I "export" a datagrid to a dataset?  All examples of
datagrids/datasets show dataset-->datagrid -not- datagrid-->dataset.
Anyone?

#3  (Well if I had an answer to #2 I guess I'd have an answer to #3)  I
saw this asked before and noone answered it...  How do you export a
datagrid to XML?  If we could export to a dataset, it would be easy from
there... but is there a better way?

2. Network has slowed

3. DataGrid in DataGrid: Can't find DataGrid in Datagrid

4. Smartjoy-X USB adapter for XboxT controller to PC

5. Datagrid - Can I ge the index of a datagrid column by passing the datagrid column name?

6. How to Clear OE Headers

7. Binding controls to DataGrid + Sync DataGrid with Navigation Button

8. nvram bytes free

9. DataReader into a DataGrid / DataView into a DataGrid

10. datagrid sort (system.windows.forms.datagrid)

11. How to locate the selected row of the datagrid to a specifc row in the datagrid

12. Using a combo box in a DataGrid / Child rows in a DataGrid

13. How to assign arraylist to DataGrid in window form datagrid