Databinding of listbox with different tables

Databinding of listbox with different tables

Post by cg » Sun, 08 Jun 2003 03:51:09

I have a requirement where i have to bind listbox
valuemember to child table and displaymember to
parenttable. I have no errors at all but when i add a row
inseated of displaying the actual value corresponding to
the valuemember it shows DataRowView for each entry i add.

Any word on this.....

Thanks.

CG

1. Retrieving results of the table from different databases of different domans.in asp.net

I want the concept of how I can see the results of the table from
different databases of different domans.

for eg:

I have three domains:

www.abc.com

www.xyz.com

www.pqr.com

I want to see the values of databases of abc.com and xyz.com at
pqr.com

How can write the code for it in ASP.NET.

I am using Visual Web Developer(VWD) 2005.

Please help me.

Regards,

Bharath

2. Wrong insufficient memory message when backing up large HD's using PKZip 2.04g

3. Different forecolors for each line item in Listbox

4. Help with MSN

5. Listbox scrolling different from VB6

6. CFP: WSCG'99 Computer Graphics Conference in CZ

7. Web DropDownList & ListBox arrow key scroll behavior different with AutoPostBack

8. beta testing

9. need help with databinding to different controls

10. Databinding in different forms

11. Building a databound control that supports different itemtemplates

12. DataBindings ComboBox and ListBox

13. Databinding Multiselect Listbox