NEED C#/.Net Developers(Classic ASP) in San Francisco, CA(in-person interview) rate is OPEN

NEED C#/.Net Developers(Classic ASP) in San Francisco, CA(in-person interview) rate is OPEN

Post by BARAV » Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:16:16

Dear Consultant,
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *Cquent Systems*  were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

C#/.Net Developers
San Francisco, CA
 6 Months

The candidate will be working on a variety of small internal web
applications that serve specific business functions.

There are three types of applications they will be maintaining, updating
and creating:

1.       ASP, MVC

2.       ASP.NET, with NO MVC

3.       Classic ASP

These are the main skills that are important, so they JUST need to be
familiar with C#.

        They would like a sharp person with 5-7 years of experience that
would enjoy working on multiple projects at once.

        The majority of work will be rewriting apps, creating new apps,
and bug fixing apps.

        It is a non-traditional and dynamic environment with a lot of
moving parts (so people that want a structured environment will not want
this job!)

* Cquent is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise*

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy*

* *

* *

*[image: http://m3.licdn.com/media/p/3/000/09c/13f/1f5bffb.png]*

* *

Cquent Systems, Inc.

3419A N Kennicott Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message