Sample or example of insert, update and delete of records (not datagrid)

Sample or example of insert, update and delete of records (not datagrid)

Post by Jesus Orozc » Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:08:04

Hi!!!

Where can I get a sample or example of insert, update and
delete of records in a form with binding controls (not
datagrid)?

Tks

Sample or example of insert, update and delete of records (not datagrid)

Post by Peter » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:23:15

Hello,

Have you tried to search MSDN for such examples?

Thanks,

Peter Wu
Microsoft Corporation

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume
all risk for your use. ? 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Subject: Sample or example of insert, update and delete of records (not datagrid)