Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Java/J2EE Developer ,Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD

Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Java/J2EE Developer ,Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD

Post by Nitin Niti » Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:07:03

Please find attached resume of my consultant who they are available in the
market to join new projects .

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Total IT Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Anbukannan Rajendran

Senior Lead Java/J2EE Developer

11+ Years

Jersey City , NJ

New York /New Jersey

2 Weeks

Thenmozhi Subramanian

Certified SAP SD

7+ Years

Sunnyvale , CA

California

2 Weeks

Diwakar Natarajan

Senior Cognos Developer/Architect

9 Years

Huston ,TX

Anywhere in U.S.A but not in NJ,NY

2 Weeks

We are only looking for C2C positions.

Please let me know the Client Details Before Submitting my consultant .

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Gupta
*CompWorldwide*

MBE - certified company

Address : 6,kilmer road, Suite P , Edison - 08817

*www.compworldwide.com*

  Anbukannan Rajendran Resume.doc
99K Download

  Diwakar_Natarajan Resume .doc
85K Download

  THENMOZHI SUBRAMANIAN Resume.doc
91K Download

1. Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Java/J2EE Developer ,Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

[...]

Anurdha Mallipeddi

Senior Quality Analyst

6+ Years

Edison,NJ

New York /New Jersey

2 Weeks

We are only looking for C2C positions.

Please let me know the Client Details Before Submitting my consultant .

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Gupta
*CompWorldwide*

MBE - certified company

Address : 6,kilmer road, Suite P , Edison - 08817

*www.compworldwide.com*

  Anbukannan Rajendran Resume.doc
99K Download

  THENMOZHI SUBRAMANIAN Resume.doc
91K Download

  Diwakar_Natarajan Resume .doc
85K Download

  Anu Latest.docx
46K Download

2. e-mail to cnet.com

3. Printing

4. Compworldwide Hotlist : ,Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Senior Java Developer

5. Intralink

6. Compworldwide Hotlist :Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

7. screen capture pictures

8. Compworldwide Hotlist : Senior Cognos Developer/Architect, Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst

9. Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer

10. ~ C2C-DealUSA Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer

11. C2C-DealUSA Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer