*Position:* DataStage developer
*Location: *Wilmington, DE* *
*Duration:* 1 Year
*Required face to face after a phone interview *
Effective at complex problem resolution and expected to drive their
resolution. Acute sense of urgency to fix production critical problems.
Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures,
database schemas, and designs. Implement the designs (design, code, test,
deploy). Support the deployed applications through debugging, fixing, and
maintenance releases. Understand the current applications and technical
architecture and insure that adherence to architecture standards are
followed. Coordinates the activities of a group of developers on a specific
effort to drive technology, tools, architecture, and modeling. Responsible
for compliance to IS change management standards, including a lead role in
code reviews and implementation plans.
*Relevant Technologies: *
- DataStage (*Heavy DataStage*)
- General ETL concepts
- Oracle PLSQL
- UNIX scripting
- Oracle Database Design concepts
- Must have great communication skills since this person will be doing a
lot of client facing.
- Will be working in Production Support team and will be on call and
will have a pager.
- This candidate will work under the lead and will have others under
him/her. It is not a lead role but will work close with the lead.
- They need to have leadership, be able to mentor and prioritize.
*Truth Lies in Heart*